Search results

+
  1. A

Change to Herbalist

Change to Herbalist Herbalist, a new card for SK. Maybe I am blind of seeing her true potential/combo, but I found her hard to use. Sure, it adds 2 str to your spell and pull and use it, but since SK is not very good at handling spells or cards, and the fact that its random, make me feel she is...
  2. A

What You Would Like to See on the Next Hotfix/Update

What You Would Like to See on the Next Hotfix/Update like topic. (But with say keep suggested change small, like value changes)
  3. A

Cards of the Day

Cards of the Day Cards of the Day A wild idea to support creative deck building. Each day, a random silver or gold card will be selected from each faction as “special cards of the day”. When you play them in a game, you will get like 5 bonus material at the end of the game (good for 4 or 5...
  4. A

Starter Package

Starter Package Starter Pack This is an idea more for marketing sides of things. It for CDPR to sell a Starter Pack. I am thinking that in it are 1 Gold Token and 2 Silver Tokens, and they could be traded to any cards you like (of same worth). Reason Why While I get the business of making...
Top Bottom