Search results

+
  1. K

Card Changes

Card Changes Since the Pro Ladder started, I don't think any changes will happen anytime soon. Below will be some of the changes I'm proposing, some minor tweaks and some major being more of a suggestion than actual change. Change is in Italics. Neutral First Light- Rally should choose...
  2. K

Weather Mechanic

Weather Mechanic Don't like the current mechanic, but that's just me. I propose a change: -When weather is applied and units are on the row, damage unit by weather type immediately. -No continuous damage. -When a unit is played on weathered row activate immediately damaging by weather type...
  3. K

Emhyr mill is the worst thing to happen to Gwent in ages.

Make Avallach a 10 spy and draw two cards from own deck.
  4. K

PsPro - Resolution Issues since patch

Today I noticed the same filter problem on my ps4. Also lost a match due to same issue of looking at graveyard and not being able to move my cursor.
  5. K

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

Don't know what's being changed in upcoming patch concerning GH, but for sake of discussion what if "If neither player has passed" was added to the beginning of her ability description.
  6. K

Shackles doesnt work on traps anymore?!

D. Shackles....? Why doesn't it shackle ambush cards? I know units with lock ability can.
  7. K

Eredin/WH changes?

If your referring to WH Warrior, same ability is the one it currently has now, ​​​not the same as navigator.
  8. K

What cards do you think are unhealthy for the game?

RNR and Drought and card copying.
  9. K

Eredin/WH changes?

Eredin/WH changes? WH Hounds- 2 str token. ​​​​​​spawned when WH unit is played (bronze and silver only) -ability- damage random enemy unit by 1 on opposite frost row. WH Navigator- 3 str draws biting frost com deck WH Warrior- 4 str same ability WH Rider- 6 str if round is lost gain...
  10. K

Increasing problems

Well I just had a ranked match where my screen froze, but I could hear my opponent play a card. Then I let My timer run out and he passed. Basically had to forfeit as I couldn't t see the plays being made. Bug? Or something else?
  11. K

Suggestions for New Cards

Naflgar (spelling?) WH ship- Strikes fear into enemy, all enemies on board weaken by 1. optional- for every enemy affected increases Eredin's str by 1. could be special for monster faction since monster nest has no synergy with wh. Or unit not sure.
  12. K

Chosing your deck

Well you already selected the faction you wanted to play before finding match. Once match is found you get to see their leader of choice, you should be able to tweak your deck or play an alternate deck of the faction you chose.
  13. K

What cards do you think are unhealthy for the game?

All I can say is that GH has one helluva appetite. That's too many cards for one turn. Make it 8 STR and consume one each turn. Can either boost or strengthen. ​​​​​​
  14. K

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

Had a match where my opponent must have left. Timers went like this: full, 30 sec, then 10 sec rest of the way continuous discarding. So it seems there is time punishment.
  15. K

Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

This has been a problem since March according to original poster. It's something that should be fixed immediately as it affects gameplay. Like someone suggested earlier, target the graveyard of choice. I recently started using griffins and having same problem of sending back the same card I took.
  16. K

Shufling animation

Or have the characters come out of the card to perform abilities and back to card when done.
  17. K

Suggestion About Deck Size and Maximum # of Silver/Gold Cards

Min. deck 27 3g, 6s (double gold), 18+bronze Min. deck 36 4g, 8s, 24+bronze Min. deck 45s 5g, 10s, 30+ bronze cuz, why not?
  18. K

Analyzing every Anti-Weather / Weather-Support card

Remove weather cards from players hands and create a neutral deck with neutral bronze/silvers specials that both players draw from. This will prevent spamming and of course more cards will need ability to draw specials.
  19. K

Taking a hiatus from Gwent

I'm new to the game, only been playing a few days and played about a hundred matches and encountering the ST weatherfest once. Been reading some of the complaints and figured I propose a suggestion. My suggestion doesn't affect just weather cards but all neutral specials. Basically scrap from...
Top Bottom