Search results

+
  1. V

Gwent Avatars Suggestion

Great suggestion. would love to see this implemented .
  2. V

Suggestion to make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again.

I agree. Boost by 3 and give 3 armour is good enough.
  3. V

Suggestion to make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again.

Suggestion to make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again. A slight change to this would probably make ADRENALINE RUSH viable again. Along with making a unit resilient , strenghten it by 3. This could open up a lot of intresting plays. Some of the cards that could work with this are Mahakam Marauder ...
  4. V

Caranthir is a Weak Mage

I meant damage a unit.
  5. V

Caranthir is a Weak Mage

A slight buff for caranthir would be fine. Along with his ability to apply frost on a row , also damage it 3.
  6. V

Old Patch Notes

4RM3D Will this be fixed if i redownload the game?
  7. V

Old Patch Notes

Patch notes bug and no full mill value for any cards. In thr latest patch with 30 cards , the patch notes is showing the changes of previous patch ( july 25) and also the changed cards do not have full mill value. Is it just me or every PS4 user out there that are facing this problem?
  8. V

Draug needs a buff

Draug needs a buff Draug is gold card with 13 value which is literally same as fire elemental silver . This makes no sense as both gold and silver having same value and almost the same ability wise too. Almost no one would play draug in their deck . A slight buff is what it needs. my...
  9. V

PS4 frame rate issues

PS4 frame rate issues When ever i have 8 or more ( not exact number) transmuted cards in my hand or deck the game is dropping below 30 frames . I dont know the exact reason for this but i am guessing its the high number of transmuted cards in a deck. This really pulls me out of the immersion...
  10. V

Radovid to be able to lock gold cards

Radovid to be able to lock gold cards Radovid , being a leader card would be nice to have him able to lock gold card. He might be a little too powerful with that ability . But i have a suggestion. Radovid current ability : toggle two units lock , if enemies damage them by 4 as well. My...
  11. V

CDPR at Gamescom 2017. What to expect?

CDPR at Gamescom 2017. What to expect? The obvious would be a release date trailer for gwent (full game). If we are lucky enough , we may get a teaser for Cyberpunk 2077. Just hoping.
  12. V

Ranked Update

4RM3D Thanks for info mate.
  13. V

Ranked Update

I did not recieve any season end rewards and my rank did not reset . I don't get it . could someone explain if the season has ended or not ?
  14. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I launched the game today and ranked match is normal again. But my rank still did not reset and did'nt recieve any season end rewards. Could you please explain the aituation to me? Did the season actually end?
  15. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Is it possible to reveal any release window of the full game ? Cant wait to play single player story mode. A specific month would be enough .
  16. V

GWENT: Ask a Dev

My ranked seaaon did not reset and i din't recirve and season end reward. I dont get it . Did a new season start ?
  17. V

Elf and dwarf as seperate factions

Elf and dwarf as seperate factions Elves and dwarfs need to be seperate factions. they have a lot of potential and possibilities of new cards of each type. They are not similar to each other and have their own distinctive styles . So why have them in the same faction when they are so vastly...
  18. V

Vesemir needs to be GOLD !

Vesemir needs to be GOLD ! Every one knows that Vesemir is the one that made geralt the 'master witcher' that he is now. He deserved to be a gold card . After all he is the Grand master witcher of the wolf school. My suggestion for vesemir gold:(not much differnet from its current state)...
  19. V

New Challenges?!

Definately need new challenges.
  20. V

A Better Weather Solution

Did not like the change made to frost. could have let it damage atleast 2 units
Top Bottom