Search results

+
  1. R

Decided to quit

Game is frustrating ATMO. I never netdeck unlike most players of the community and still was successful the last seasons and more important had fun while playing. But netdecking, facing the same decks over and over again takes a toll on me. Now, even bad players can win games on autopilot with...
  2. R

So, how's your arena experience?

People asked for it. I don't like Arena in HS and I still don't like it in Gwent. It all boils down to RNG as soon as people know what to pick. Soon draft apps will help the casuals to pick the right card and then it's just who was more lucky drafting and drawing the right cards. I already lost...
  3. R

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, any news on Gwent for Android? I am an absolute CC geek. I enjoy the game very much (it's actually my favorite card game since MTG) but most of the time I play lesser card games (like HS), where I invest most of my time and money instead because they are able to provide their games on...
  4. R

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Played my own non-netdeck and changed 2 card. Played some games, ranked up and had fun. UI seems great, new card are always a plus. Love Gwent, people that are complaining I can't take serious because they never played the new HS edition which is a pile of elephant dung. I like changes, most...
  5. R

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Just ran into a BM and emote spammer, no GG for him. And almost every player I lose to ends the game with a thanks. An emote HS get rid off for obvious reasons. Players that use this emotes never get a GG from me. I hope the HS <edit> community does not take Gwent over.
  6. R

What I learned at 4000+ MMR

I stopped playing ranked a few weeks ago when I hit Rank 19 and 4050 something MMR. I played mainly against Monster, so I stopped because it was pretty boring
  7. R

Griffin and Katakan, Can't See Whose Graveyard I am Targeting

Probably wrong here to post it, but I can't create threads because I didn't make 10 posts before. Which makes in itself no sense because I could just randomly spam answers in threads just to get there. Anyway, I will write it here because I think its a gamebreaking bug or issue especially if you...
  8. R

New Players - Tips and Suggestions

The ladder system sucks. I started 2 weeks ago, I'm rank 9000 something overall. Game is easy when you are not netdecking because most people that netdeck aren't very good and can't handle out of the norm decks. BUT, casual mode is horrible too. You absolutely can't play fun decks. I just ran...
  9. R

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I mostly GG but when someone plays this cheesy weather crap or this guy who buffs himself for 20, hell no. I'm only rank 8 so far and when someone plays on casual with a netdeck full of power cards he is not gonna get a GG
Top Bottom