Search results

+
  1. SrdjanB

Counter-Henselt deck

Counter-Henselt deck What do you guys think about best deck to target and counter Henselt? I reckon Greatswords are very good since big units are hard to manage with machines, but I am also considering some kind of throwback to the days of old school Control Speel'tael with bunch of thunders...
  2. SrdjanB

Coinflip, enormous issue in Pro Ladder and possible solution

Coinflip, enormous issue in Pro Ladder and possible solution Since this Pro Ladder seasons started I decided to try to get into top 200, because maybe that will get me somewhere, hopefully salt mine :D Yesterday I had very mean streak of Blue coins which certainly didn't help my fMMR, so I...
  3. SrdjanB

No more disrespect to Nilfgaard

No more disrespect to Nilfgaard Some patches ago, our pleas were heard by devs so they returned full names to numerous characters and added surnames and titles to another batch of players. While it's nice to see that Emhyr is again Emhyr var Emreis, it is peculiar that there is King Radovid...
  4. SrdjanB

Eredin meta in Top 200

Eredin meta in Top 200 Just wanted to share interesting statistics with all players, while I don't know if anyone actually plays Eredin in top 200, almost everyone has Eredin avatar and I find this extremely amusing. In last few days I played 100+ different top 200 players (last time I looked...
  5. SrdjanB

New Starter Decks and old players left out

New Starter Decks and old players left out Starter Deck change happened and new players will start with different decks, what is more, correct me if I am wrong, players who kept Starter decks in their deck list, got them changed and I can only assume got all the new cards in the new Starter...
  6. SrdjanB

Card Rarity Changes - Flaminica Changed to Common

Card Rarity Changes - Flaminica Changed to Common I would like some clarification on card rarity changes that have happened with the last patch. I am not clear on the details and that is why I would like full story. Any way I am very much into my card collection, so much I keep track of number...
  7. SrdjanB

New keg opening animatons

New keg opening animatons I must admit I don't like what was done with keg opening animations, when the cards are shown and turned. The halo around the cards looks weird now and I preferred old one, when the gold would flash brilliantly across half the screen, it was so satisfying. I really...
  8. SrdjanB

Can't take screenshots

Can't take screenshots Well, I can't take screenshots since patch hit
  9. SrdjanB

Crow's Eye description

Crow's Eye description Hahahahahahaha, The person who wrote this should get a medal, best pop culture reference in a game in a long time, it is so subtle and well written
  10. SrdjanB

Mill only spare Bronze cards

Mill only spare Bronze cards We need the option to mill only the spare Bronze cards, because I want to get rid of spare cards, but I can't press mill all button because I want spare copies of silvers and golds so I can transmute them and have both standard and premium version. Also, make the...
  11. SrdjanB

Five things in Gwent that make me happy

Five things in Gwent that make me happy :D Didn't know where to post it, just wanted to get demotivational poster thing going.
  12. SrdjanB

Endless match start animation

Endless match start animation Tried a two games today and in each, the animation of leader cards being presented with VS in the beginning of the match just kept going, game started, opponent played, I could play, but I couldn't see, the animation kept repeating on and on. After 3 losses in the...
  13. SrdjanB

Improving Pro Ladder engagement

Improving Pro Ladder engagement First of all, Pro Ladder is awesome, I enjoy playing it, necessity to play four factions is great and is really improving the quality of matches, at least in the mid season, when all players finished with the strongest faction but are yet to begin the final grind...
  14. SrdjanB

Larger numbers in player profile

Larger numbers in player profile You should make the numbers larger in the player profile, maybe even enlarge the player profile window to do so, certainly leave less blank space along the edges in the wins/cards section. Especially enlarge numbers in the section below the card picture even if...
  15. SrdjanB

How is faction MMR calculated

How is faction MMR calculated Disclaimer, I know about unlocking percentages by playing matches with the faction so it is not the question. What interests me is how Real score is calculated, as far as I have seen most players have Real score in between 1100 and 1300 and I am curious how is it...
  16. SrdjanB

More accessible rank 21

More accessible rank 21 I am sure someone broached the subject before, but I think Grandmaster rank 21 is too hard to get and point system should be made more generous so more players could attain it. It was a 3 months long season and I doubt all top 1000 accounts (not players because some...
  17. SrdjanB

Invisible card and Lacerate won't work

Invisible card and Lacerate won't work Just a few moments ago I played a game, Operator-ed the Axeman and it was invisible, it was there in opponents hand it took space but it was empty (had one more instance of invisible card today didn't record it) when he played that Axeman I couldn't...
Top Bottom