Search results

+
  1. M

Botchling: "Order: Transform into Lubberkin without changing power."

I can't believe noone has reported this HUGE bug yet. This thing is always resetting its power despite the card text clearly stating the opposite. For just 8 provisions, on top of that. More facepalm than I can handle, tbh. Really makes you wonder who the heck is designing these things and...
  2. M

Cadaverine Echo Bug

Just had an Arena game which I lost to the following bug: Round 1: Opponent plays Cadaverine. Round 3: I boost a unit with Garrison, unit gets destroyed.
  3. M

How to counter Shupe

Everyone is complaining about Sihil (rightfully so), but an even worse card imo is Shupe. Either inflicting an endless amount of damage (2 x 9 = 18) or destroying 2 units just like that. In my opinion it can hardly get more oppressive than that (Sihil at least you can counter with Artifact...
  4. M

Hawker Healer: Rename or Change Deploy Effect

Hawker Healer: Rename or Change Deploy Effect Hawker Healer's designation is somewhat unfortunate as the Healer doesn't heal (something other cards actually do) but boosts units. Therefore it might seem desirable to either rename the unit or change the Deploy effect to an actual healing effect...
Top Bottom