Search results

+
  1. Cabowse

Hattori could use a buff

Hattori could use a buff Like most I am thrilled that Scoia finally have a unit that can resurrect, however I feel that in comparison to Sigdrifa he definitely falls short a bit as you need to buff him first to actually resurrect whoever you want. Now we know that Skellige is all about those...
  2. Cabowse

Reduce RNG in Northern Realms - Starting with Field Medic

Reduce RNG in Northern Realms - Starting with Field Medic I feel that NR is a faction that far to often relies on RNG, with cards like Field Medic/ Stennis & Dijkstra all pulling cards randomly from your deck, which means using them in any kind of strategic manner is really difficult. It's...
  3. Cabowse

Officer, Relict, Wild Hunt, Daconid tweak.

Officer, Relict, Wild Hunt, Daconid tweak. I've found since the update I've really liked the new changes regarding tags and cards that utilise those tags in their deploy abilities. These particular units all trigger when a unit with a specific tag is in your hand: Tridam Infantryman Nithral...
  4. Cabowse

Should Merigold's Hailstorm be a gold card?

Should Merigold's Hailstorm be a gold card? Even though the card has not changed at all it has suddenly become a lot more popular in the current meta, likely due to it's ability to cut through armor. The card is used to greatest effect in Monster & ST decks with their abundance of movement...
  5. Cabowse

Competitive Cursed Deck

Competitive Cursed Deck So I haven't really seen many people using or talking about the Svalblod/Cursed units since the Gold Immunity update. Which is strange because the Cursed deck is one of the best Skellige decks going right now in my opinion. Right now I'm at 3600mmr and I'm winning about...
  6. Cabowse

Infiltrators stealing Morkvarg & Olgierd

Infiltrators stealing Morkvarg & Olgierd I've noticed recently that when Infiltrators have been used on my Morkvarg & Olgierd, they end up resurrecting on the other side. I'm not 100% if this is a bug or if that's what is supposed to happen, but usually enemy spies on your side end up in...
  7. Cabowse

Why does nobody ever use Pavetta?

Why does nobody ever use Pavetta? I find that Pavetta is a great unit if you can play her right, because unlike Milva she reshuffles units back into the deck and not the hand. She's great for getting rid of Mangonels, Savage bears, and other units that are often played in the first couple of...
  8. Cabowse

Harpies Triggering Harpies

Harpies Triggering Harpies I think there is a lot of potential for the new harpies but something about them at the moment doesn't feel right. I think they would be really fun if they had more synergy with each other. My thinking is that you should be rewarded for getting out as many harpies as...
  9. Cabowse

Creative use of Magne Division

Creative use of Magne Division This is just a thread for interesting ways of using the Magne division with other cards. The card can be a bit of a double edged sword as you don't want to give your opponent a copy of a decent bronze in their Deck. So far one of my favourite uses is to play The...
  10. Cabowse

Witch Hunters Ability

Witch Hunters Ability So I noticed yesterday somebody playing as NR and they used their Witch hunters, now I had read up on them and they will summon another Witch hunter when you use their reset on a mage unit. However you can just keep resetting the same mage over and over again and it will...
  11. Cabowse

New Mechanic : Trapped

New Mechanic : Trapped I did mention this in card suggestions a little while back but to no avail. Trapped would be a toggle status like Lock & Resilience, but would not be broken by a lock. Trapped: Unit cannot be moved from it's current row. Arachnomorph Strength: 5 Faction: Monsters Row...
  12. Cabowse

Ultimate Toruviel Play

Ultimate Toruviel Play I found a strategy that is really funny to play, you essentially boost the heck out of Toruviel and play her as a guessing game for the opponent. Goes without saying you'll need some Hawker supports & Vrihedd Dragoons to get her there. Maybe also a Decoy/Operator for an...
  13. Cabowse

Cards that need a little Love?

Cards that need a little Love? Which cards out there would people like to see receive a much needed buff or change of some sort? Personally in my eyes the Wyvern needs a change as it is exactly the same as the fire scorpion, just without the extra damage upon reveal. -Idea for the new Wyvern-...
  14. Cabowse

New Mechanic : Pledge

New Mechanic : Pledge Pledge : This unit pledges themselves to an adjacent unit, all damage to both units is dealt to the pledged unit, every time the pledged unit is boosted or given armour, give it to the other unit instead. If the unit that received the pledge is destroyed, destroy the...
Top Bottom