Search results

+
  1. A

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

Better late than never, kudos for actually going back and document it all.
  2. A

Why is coral nerfed but merigold stays the same?

If coral stayed the same, SK would've had advantage over rest of the factions (not saying they would be strong even if coral stayed the same with current patch), since Hailstorm is very vital right now against massive tempo meta. It did also make deckbuilding kind of dull for SK, since 1 of your...
  3. A

The first Pro Ladder season start date — important message from the development team

Very good call imho, with current balancing state, it would give a portion of playerbase unfair advantage if it did start on schedule. Though this does make timing of future balancing patches and reset of pro ladder somewhat tricky. Good job as always for listening to the community!
  4. A

When the End of the Season Rush Starts

Meanwhile at top of ladder: PLAY A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN, BUFF A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN, KILL A DRAWF FEELSAMAZINGMAN
  5. A

Anyone else lack 50 MMR to 4200?

Life and work definitely suck, though you actually don't have to play that much to reach high ranks. I personally play too much, but there are alot others around my rank playing very few games with high winrates. I think alot of them are old card players/participated in close beta, but the key...
  6. A

Anyone else lack 50 MMR to 4200?

Netneck a drwafs' deck, learn it, and you will be there in no time. :listen:
  7. A

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are there any future plans for additional progression after players reach level 100 in gwent? There are quite few players who are really close to level 100 after 1st season. Thank you for your time.
  8. A

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

BTM can be balanced, if the point swing is controlled somehow, much like how morkvarg/olgeird were balanced. My personal solution would be, putting an mediocre strength body on the "mirror" part, and make the target and mirror swap strength. BTM- spawn 8 strength mirror, swap the target unit...
  9. A

Avallac'h Adjustment

I do think avallach needs to only draw 1 card, maybe get some strength back as compensation. IE. 12strength, draw 1 card each.
  10. A

Assire var anahid is too strong

Right now, since NG isn't a competitive faction, her strength has not reached potential "problematic" yet. I think she does hard counter some archtypes harder than it should, but we'll see after next patch I suppose.
  11. A

Restore Card

The problem with restore is that you really lose a card for it, but if restore had a body, at least, you only loses the card advantage but not points. Like most spies now.
  12. A

Necromancy become bronze card

Making it a bronze is probably too much of a counter to skellige honestly.
  13. A

Necromancy, Restore, Assassination

Necromancy, Restore, Assassination Katakan is 5 point necromancy which is very strong. However, the case for necromancy with similar effect, but sees much much less play competitively. The strongest example is probably coral, (marigold's hailstorm on a gold body), yet marigold serves as niche...
  14. A

Kambi not useful with 16 Power

I do agree 16 is little too hard of a nerf, maybe the old 13 strength was the right spot.
  15. A

Is it worth it buying 60 kegs?

I think you should delay the keg buying until new patch hits, to maxmize value of your purchase. If you really can't bare to grind though, I would advise splitting up by buying 20 now, and 40 later. Its awesome that you are supporting the devs.
  16. A

Ermion the selfish Avallach

Avallach is not a tool mainly to mess up your opponent, although it does have that side effect when it comes to trio/crones, sometimes discard SK. Alot of top tier decks now do have cards they don't want in their hands, thus Avallach gets alittle boost. The prime example of Avallach's usage...
  17. A

About a skellige's veteran ability

If an unit becomes too strong, there is always option to take the tag off, as we've seen with Shieldmaidens and Queensguard. I don't see why it's a bad mechanic as it encourage you to play certain way, much like other factions (Spell based ST, Spy based NG etc.)
  18. A

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: the most broken card in the game

The swing in points on bekkers is stupid strong, it's like succubus triggering instantly. Alot of times I have to make plays to hurt myself to play around the card. Rathez mentioned they aren't happy with how high the swing is, we'll see in next patch, their take on this.
  19. A

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I think netdecking is natural way people learn about card game. When you are new, it's natural to copy from others that are more experienced. I think people are mostly hating on the imaginary stereotype of players who don't want to make effort to fully understand the premise the deck or tweaking...
  20. A

Some quality of life suggestions.

I have made this same mistake, asking on reddit about this. I do think the round indicator should "glow", so new players don't miss them. They aren't very obvious visually
Top Bottom