Search results

+
  1. T

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

That is indeed a possibility that I totally forgot. Yet he didn't play any, this I remember. None on board, none in the graveyard. And creatures hit by cyclops aren't doomed (are they ?). I add that he played dagon.
  2. T

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Hello people, I'd like your advice on something that happened to me earlier on ranked. I played agaisnt a lvl 99 player who played 5 Cyclops out of his hand. First round he played three of them, second round he plays another one which was really upsetting because this card was like wrecking my...
  3. T

Why Do You Still Play?

Lack of diversity ? The game is not finished. This kind of topic is useless. Why would you force yourself to keep playing anyway if you're bored with the said game. Hearthstone has a lot of diversity, but it doesn't make it a good game. Creating a game takes time.
  4. T

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong

Do I need to quote the exact phrase ? "you can't play around him" yes you can, " you can't counter him" assuming you can counter every golds in gwent. "Even when you don't find a proper use ... " it's a gold, if you don't find someway a proper use to a gold card you won't play it. It's Card...
  5. T

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong

Yes you can play around him, don't stack your cards on a single row and just buff them. That's what Dyllusional said, if your wincon is disrupted by one gold then you deserve to lose because your deck is just smorc me play proactive deck me smart. While some ppl build decks to be as efficient...
  6. T

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

So did I when I read your comment honestly. Monster is top tier and I don't even see the point in arguing. By the popularity of this thread and the diverse opinions given on it, you should realise there's something wrong with grave hag. To be frank, I think she's been designed to interact with...
  7. T

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

Why wouldn't she, did you get the process. It just delays things a bit and if your opponent doesn't have an answer you still win anyway. You just don't have this insane value right before the game ends. If monster players won't play her because she isn't op anymore (and yes, as the card is right...
  8. T

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

Changing her text to something like "after one turn, at the start of your opponent's turn...", this way your opponent can still shackle her after you played her and you can't win by a string when it's your last card.
Top Bottom