Search results

+
  1. E

[SPOILERS] What were your favourite/most impactful scenes in TW3

Meeting with Lady of the Lake gave me the feels and chills both. edit: I realized it is not just any scene now. The topic title mislead me. Of course if Lady is in the books that would change it but the reason I liked it because we meet her in the first game and her track is beautiful.
  2. E

Discoveries in the Witcher 3 (spoilers)

I found Birna Bran today after finishing the main quest. Not gonna say anything cos spoilers.
  3. E

Discoveries in the Witcher 3 (spoilers)

In Skellige there are blue whales and ghost ships in the ocean. I just noticed this a few days ago while scavenging across the islands.
  4. E

Registering the game isn't supported anymore?

Enhanced Edition, GOG version. When I press register game from launcher, it wants me to login to my account on this site. I login to here with my gog credentials, so I tried that in the launcher but it gives check your connection message. I suspect the server for this is down but maybe it...
  5. E

Registering the game isn't supported anymore?

Registering the game isn't supported anymore? When I try to login to my account, it says check your internet connection. My connection is fine.
  6. E

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

:D Nice tidbit. Thanks. I read the first two books but that was ages ago if it was mentioned in one of those.
  7. E

theHairnowWorks

I think I know what Hairworks is. I have it turned on but I don't think it's working to the amount I want. To me it still looks a bit stiff, especially in shorter hair styles.
  8. E

You know I just remembered my disappointment when I found out in TW2 she wasn't interested in men LOL.
  9. E

Hidden chamber in Vizima palace?

I wonder how De Wett was able to procure that. It's ridiculous for a woman to live that long in that age, is it not? Maybe a witch? It might be still unlikely.
  10. E

I voted for Phillippa. I'm surprised she is in the lead. I thought she wouldn't be a popular choice. Personally, I find her really attractive. Probably the voice talent acting as her has a hand in that too. She is also powerful, can turn into an owl. I believe she had played some parts in the...
  11. E

theHairnowWorks

Does this add more physics to the hair? If yes, is there a showcase video? I want bowlcut hair to be more dynamic cos it's hilarious.
  12. E

[Spoiler] After finishing the game some areas are ...

[Spoiler] After finishing the game some areas are ... abandoned. I noticed Kaer Muire and Marlin Coast are completely empty. There might be more. Is it because Blueboy Lugos and Queen's son are out of favor. They left the islands with their people? I think this is stupid. The map still shows...
  13. E

The Witcher 3 is one of the best war games there's ever been

Witcher 2 also had a couple of active battlefields that you had to go through iirc.
  14. E

Using corssbow underwater

Yes, unless the drowners' level is much higher than yours or your crossbow's.
  15. E

[Mod Request] No Hood Feline Grandmaster

There is an invisible item that you can add into the game via a console command. It lowers the hood when you equip it. I don't remember the details though.
  16. E

Turning enemy upscaling on makes enemies immune to some signs, help?

I don't knowi if it's intended if enemies' level is high enough they resist to signs but do you have Piercing Cold mutation? It makes Aard awesome with freeze and insta-gib effects.
  17. E

Decoction that drains health?

Is your health bar red while losing health or green? It might be that toxicity bar resets when you start losing health because of it. Also some enemies inflict damage over time effects like bleeding.
  18. E

Geralt stuck on walk mode

My Geralt got stuck running (not sprinting) a few times and all of those were when I alt-tabbed out and returned back to the game with alt-tab. I somehow fixed it but can't remember how. I think opening the Steam overlay while moving can also cause this. Try opening and closing Steam overlay...
  19. E

TW3 needs of an EE?

I don't think the main quests need a revamp. Story is the heart of an RPG. You can't change it willy-nilly. I didn't have any problems with it or haven't noticed any glaring inconsistencies in the plot. If there would be an Enhanced Edition though, I'd expect to get an upgrade/tweaks on the...
  20. E

Main theme in the menu

There is a mod called Friendly Hud which lets you changee the intro screen or just make it random among many other things. I set it to random.
Top Bottom