Search results

+
  1. G

Why does CDPR allow players to mill their whole collection?

1) So, your are saying that you would not have collected 90% of cards there if one could mill cards? If you are a collector why mill anyways? I don't get it. So it is CDPRs fault that you can not keep your hands of the mill button? 2) Bye, thanks. We will enjoy it.
  2. G

Why does CDPR allow players to mill their whole collection?

I did never understand why people would mill all their cards, especially leaders, to craft a few other ones. This game is very generous with cards compared to other card games. Didn't you expect to play other factions someday? I think it is good from the devs to give us the opportunity to do...
  3. G

Dol blathanna swordmaster

Half its Power would it make instantly bad I think. You could lower the base strength maybe. I honestly think the card is not op. Hawker Support, Ithlinne into Quen and Vrihedd Dragoon are all very low tempo plays especially when you lost the coinflip.
  4. G

Rushed patch

When starting a thread like this it would be nice if you could explain a little bit more what you mean so that people can properly discuss your thoughts.
  5. G

Hotfix is now live!

1. The first "nerf" was more like a buff except for the captain deck 2. Not quietly. It was anounced here in the official forum
  6. G

Tempo Plays are Getting out of Hand [Saovine Patch Feedback: Part 2 - The Bad]

I think it was meant to be sarcastic ;)
  7. G

Patch is live

Download started on PS4
  8. G

Spy deck not nerfed?

They said that they don't go through all card changes iirc. We will see the complete changes in the Patch Notes. ​
  9. G

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Well, the card text is not clear about that. For me it sounds like it is possible. "Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream Deploy: Spawn a copy of a Gold card from your opponent's Graveyard and, if it's a Unit (but not an Agent or Double Agent), Boost it by 2." The "but not an Agent or Double Agent"-part...
  10. G

Reduce RNG in Northern Realms - Starting with Field Medic

Way too strong but good suggestion for a silver card (or even gold?). If you can choose which card to draw from your deck you are close to a Reinforcement with body and this card is already silver. You could shuffle back a useless or low strength unit and get your 3rd or 4th Reaver Hunter for...
  11. G

Any special card that triggers deploy ability?

Well, Decoy does this (kind of). "Return a Bronze or Silver Ally to your Hand, Boost it by 3 and play it." If the card you return has a deploy ability, it is triggered again. Or did you mean also golds and enemy units?
  12. G

One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

Really? I can't try it at the moment but I think if you use morvran and click for example 3 enemy cards and then the foot soldier, the three golems come out first. That does not work with vattier of course.
  13. G

One simple thing to help reveal deck improve [let golem resolve first]

If I remember correctly, if you reveal the enemy cards before your foot soldiers the golems come out before the soldiers draw a card
  14. G

Monster Faction Too Strong?

Consume is the better monster deck? I haven't seen Unseen Elder a long time on rank 19. I see a lot of Dagon and there are some decent Wild Hunt builds which can be strong if their strategy pulls off. Pure consume builds are not that strong at the moment I think. Not bad, but not as strong as...
  15. G

Monster Faction Too Strong?

^Agree. If some unit is a beast it should definetely keep the beast tag. Otherwise this whole tag thing would be inconsistent. (One) less wolve(s) could bring more balance.
  16. G

Rant - Northern Realms - Weather

First of all, I like your spirit of building own decks. That is (mostly) also my approach. Sometimes I take interesting decks and alter them a bit to fit my playing style. Second: There is no consitency in this deck. Get rid of a few cards. Don't play magne division or alba spearman if you don't...
  17. G

Game is highly frustrating for new players

You said you have won most of your matches in an earlier post. Well, normally you should be able to build a decent deck for rank 10 with most of the starter cards. If you play casual you can be matched against higher opponents. If you play ranked you should have no problem if you have a decent...
  18. G

Rant - Northern Realms - Weather

Are we talking about casual or ranked? If we talk about the latter on which rank are you currently playing? It's been a long time since I faced a really good NR weather deck on rank 18/19. I don't know if it even was this patch. To understand why you are struggling against it it would be helpful...
  19. G

Game is highly frustrating for new players

Well that's your opinion. I think it is not underwhelming to get two silvers out of four kegs. That's a fifty percent silver rate for this day. Or did you mean two silvers out of the four of today and the eleven the day before? Anyways, I think the kegs are quite generous. For me collecting is...
  20. G

Do you hate certain decks so much you forfeit in straight away?

I forfeit against mill in casual because it takes too long. When I play a few rounds in the morning before work or university I don't have the time for this. In ranked I never forfeit straight away.
Top Bottom