1. H

Tooltip for weather

I'd +1 an idea for this.
  2. H

Some of my ideas what can improve Gwent

These are so mesmerizing.
  3. H

Buyable Premium Animated Frames / Ex: Meteorite Frame

Those look awesome! Even purchasable cardbacks or sleeves I would be interested in
  4. H

Shufling animation

I would agree that we need a shuffling animation
  5. H

Kambi not useful with 16 Power

On a semi off-topic note, in card games there should always be "super hard to pull of combo's that wins you the game on the spot if you can pull it off" The problem is that old kambi decks required a lot of things to go their way to pull off the kambi combo, I think it got nerfed too hard to the...
  6. H

Balancing the Coin Flip

I know it's fair gameplay wise, but it defeats the purpose of a "coin toss" if you already know who's going first before the coin get's tossed. I want to feel that anticipation, if post-mulligan my hand is full of cards that deal damage and weather effects I'd like to go second, in fact, for a...
  7. H

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Is there ongoing discussion about tweaking (increasing or decreasing) the current limit on maximum gold/silver cards allowed per deck?
  8. H

Tournament Mode

I'd support a "loser is eliminated" 8-man tournament Costs 150 ore: 0-1 gets nothing 1-1 gets 1 keg 2-1 gets 2 kegs 3-0 gets 3 kegs, 100 scraps, 100 meteorite powder.
  9. H

Balancing the Coin Flip

To be honest I'd like them to add new coin toss animation, I've never played PC Gwent but currently on PS4 Gwent the coin toss always looks like this: either: Coin starts red: then it flips, flips over twice and lands on red. or Coin starts blue: then it flips, flips over twice and lands on...
  10. H

What is the best way to deal with Queensguard deck?

Step 1: Play Dagon Step 2: ??????? Step 3: PROFIT!
  11. H

Why do people play as Monsters?

I don't care about aesthetics, lore, or rich history, I just want to win. Monsters have some of the best value cards in the game. Dagon has a 60% winrate under 2.5k and a 56% winrate from 2.5k to 4.5k (and keep in mind a 52% is HIGH) Woodland spirit has 5 power + 3 wolves, so 8, plus 3 foglets...
Top Bottom