1. KDean11

Happy Birthday Ciri and Yen!

This is like!
  2. KDean11

Season of the Wolf is here!

Thank you!
  3. KDean11

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

How to delete deck from playgwent account? I share one deck just to test it. It works. But i want to stop sharing it. How to i delete deck from my account. I already delete it in deck builder.
  4. KDean11

Faction Challenge: Unexpected Allies

How was the pairing chosen?
  5. KDean11

Imlerith Bug.

oh ok. thanks!
  6. KDean11

Imlerith Bug.

Dominance does not activate even if he is the highest powered unit.
  7. KDean11

My PC and PS4 account have same name. Should i worry?

Hi! I play both PC and PS4 (i have more time spent playing PC). Is there anything I need to worry because they both have the same name. What if mobile comes can I play both accounts in m phone?
  8. KDean11

Missing image: Year of the boar avatar title

done.
  9. KDean11

Missing image: Year of the boar avatar title

Showing missing avatar title.
  10. KDean11

Deck Builder: Premium Card Deck in just one click.

Can we have a button to click to change all card into premium one if you owned them at the deck builder?
  11. KDean11

Leader Challenge: the Crimson Curse edition!

Hi love this event but I have one suggestion. I wish we can play any leader of the winning faction. Just saying, will be playing crimson curse leader for the event then after will be playing the same leader just to benefit the exp boost reward.
  12. KDean11

Berserk does not trigger when played from hand at 1 power (because of Shilard)

Shilard set DB power to 1, i was able to play it. Berserk ability didn't work even though it was not locked (unable to meet the berserk requirement).
  13. KDean11

Game Out of Sync = Forfeit

Love the first expansion, love Gwent! Really having fun with all the new cards and leader. But having some issue since the update. Always getting this error that my game is out of sync with the server. I had it 5 in a row now.
  14. KDean11

It’s the Season of Love!

Spending more time doesn’t matter you still have to rank up. Regardless of the time you play you still have to win. What this mean is you can now play a new deck near the end of a season with the fear of ranking down.
  15. KDean11

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Removing 3rd row at it is, is really bad. But people needs to understand they are overhauling the whole game, lowering value of bronze card, removing silvers, etc. I reserve all judgement after I play it.
  16. KDean11

How to change faction

How to change faction So sciotael vs nilf. I choose without thinking sciotael. But then realized i already got the title and border for scioteal, i would like to change my faction. How?
  17. KDean11

Rematch Button

Rematch Option after a match. Here's a suggestion in Rank Game, but can also be applicable in Casual. Both players should agree first on a rematch and you can have only 1 rematch so no one can exploit it.
  18. KDean11

Make Pro Ladder same format as Gwent Tournament

Make Pro Ladder same format as Gwent Tournament Remove faction MMR completely then make match race to 3 like Gwent tournament format. Each player brings 4 decks with different factions and opponent can ban one.
  19. KDean11

Full moon / alpha werewolf bug

Full Moon Bug I was playing against a nilf slave driver deck, opponent use sd to play a alpha werewolf, I also had a alpha werewolf on board. Next turn i played a boon full moon on my board but wolf appeared on his alpha werewolf but not mine. Also i got a photo, but i can't uplaod it. it says...
  20. KDean11

Emhyr Steals the Opponent's Card

Venendal Elite Bug? Got 2 of my Gold stolen. I am using Foltests Deck vs an Emyr Revel just now. He revealed my Shanni at Dj in round 1 he used Venendal Elite to Shanni, Then it transferred to his hand. At first, I don't know what happened. Surprisingly he played another Venendal Elite in round...
Top Bottom