Search results

+
  1. B

top 10 favorite games

Final Fantasy 7 Skyrim Witcher 3 Fallout 4 Sonic 2 Street Fighter 2 Alex Kidd miracle world Final Fantasy 12 Xenogears Chrono cross
  2. B

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

This song is unbelievable...
  3. B

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Just read the leader ability DEATH'S SHADOW and maybe you will understand. Enjoy
  4. B

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

He probably used his leader to replay caranthir, this way he can copy living Armour 2 times. It's not a cheat, it's not a bug... Just calm down and try to learn how to play the game.
  5. B

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

I don't have my Xbox anymore, how do I find my Gwent support ID to make the copy?
  6. B

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I'm not new, I play since the Gold immunity and the Enslave is the most annoying thing in this game in a long time, i play only casual games now and if I see Enslave I just forfeit.
  7. B

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Do you have plans to change the Enslave/Ardal ability? It's so annoying to play against... I simply cannot put a 5 point engine or another essencial card to my deck cause I know that is gonna be stolen. Play a card, sweers. Play a card, stolen. Play a card, Invocation. Then renew the abilitie...
  8. B

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

Final fantasy 7, Nobuo Uematsu Is a genius!
  9. B

What type of game should it be?

A card game with 4 factions: NG, SC, SK and NR.
  10. B

Make Greatswords less great

Greatswords should get strengthened by 1 instead of 2... Or get a timer of 3 turns instead of 2... Simple as that
  11. B

Assire won't let me put cards back in deck

This kind of thing that pisses me off. CDPR knows the problem and don't fix it.
  12. B

Assire won't let me put cards back in deck

It's happening a lot with me too... I can't put the cards back and the time goes on... The game not freezes, after the time runs over, the game continue normally
  13. B

Which card did wyvern shield replace?

I think it's Quen, but I'm not sure
  14. B

I am too big noob for Gwent.

I'm reached the 4100 mmr and I think this is my limit and I'm fine with this.
  15. B

Rot Tosser Should be Buffed

I use the rot tosser in R3, as a finisher, the opponent many times don't have answers! It's great to see the dol blatana turning to dust..
  16. B

Next hotfix / patch

I think the weather cards should be put on the board with some low value and as soon as they were destroyed the effect would pass. That way we would not need to place cards in our deck solely to combat the effects of weather. What do you think?
Top Bottom