Search results

+
  1. K

So, how's your arena experience?

I love that i played 10 matched and still didn't meet even one silver spy :D
  2. K

ARENA UPDATE - CARD REVEALS

Dantelion: vainglory is so weak, in normal game you can only pull 9 + 3*3 points Danteilon: poem is very boring, it seems to work only with NG spearman Imlerith looks really good but he can be countered with regular alzur, maybe more armor and less power? Morren is OP for me. I had no problem...
  3. K

A detailed analysis of Reveal and its tools

Yennefer doesn't work well with just SINGLE spell. There is really decent chance that you won't draw scorch, leaving you with value 5 gold card. I don't understand, why did you take guardian on second deck. This is fun card but you could choose cynthia or henry, which have far superior synergy...
  4. K

New season rank, after January break

Sorry but the official statement on the beginning of season was different. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...ns-ending-soon Anyway it doesn't explain why i did not get Radowid.
  5. K

New season rank, after January break

New season rank, after January break I didn't play even single ranked game on January season. I was fine for me that, I didn't get any season end rewards or trinkets (Radowid), however when I joined ranked game in this season(February) my rank was reduced from 12 to 5. Isn't that extremely...
  6. K

Shupe's Big Adventure Deck Discussions

I like the idea behind shupe but the limit of 3 possibilities is awful. You can't really make any tactic, for example turning enemies to value of 3, if you can't be sure that this option will be available.
  7. K

Swarm Deck and Discussion

You can always use recruit, he will boost alba by 1 and he can be revived.
  8. K

Annoyance.deck

Never take letho if you don't have mushrooms, single peter is not enough. I think that you forgot about magne, it has better value that novice and it is able to trigger bearer. In general I feel that you should swap some knight or bearer with first light. It is not big deal for you to grab...
  9. K

Slave Hunter

For me the main problem is that NG doesn't have good cards for damage like NR machines. The best use for SH would be to charm unit like vid officer or siege support, however in order to do this you need to deal 6~4 damage. Crossbow requires without infiltrator, Vipers are supposed to deal far...
  10. K

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

Cmon just forget about seasons. Why don't you just cut our ranking points by 10% at the end of each day and give 70 points per win. It is not like this rank would be supposed to show our long-term efficiency.
  11. K

IORVETH:MEDITATIONS :1 of the top 3 strongest gold cards in the game

Hey look I:M is so popular that you even managed to top-deck this with other player. I wonder why is he so popular if he that bad...
  12. K

[Suggestion] Letho Reborn

Do you realize that if he set his base power to 1, then he will stay at power after reset?
  13. K

Reveal Synergy Suggestions

I feel that the problem is that revealing enemy cards is still not worth it. The only goal that you have in this is to spawn golems and seek targets for venedal. To be honest venedal is good unit but some enemies just play their valuable cards early, which makes your reveal pointless in late...
  14. K

Faction Most in Need of Rework/Buff?

Monbsters and Scoatel are going quite nice because you can play them various ways. SK and NG need some reworks, because each have only one proper way to play them (emyr and bran). I hope that their other archetypes could get some carryover or 3rd round boost - those are main things that win...
  15. K

Outdated card stats

Does anybody remember that there is card such as Cyprian Wiley? I play this game for quite long time but still didn't see anyone to use it.
  16. K

Anti Enforcer/Infiltrator deck

They will use vicovaro med on your alba instead of emissary.
  17. K

Best reveal deck for laddering?

Sorry but reveal deck is the worst laddering archetype right now. His winrate vary from 40% to 43%, even radowid doing is better https://gwentup.com/report/17/21
  18. K

Limit Sweers to a Maximum Number of Copies

Is this for real? You just need to look at things from both sides. Nekker warrior is value 7 bronze card and you wish Sweers to be value 8 SILVER card which have exactly opposite ability? Nekker warrior creates 2 cards in your deck, while Sweers would just remove 2 of them? Do you really want...
  19. K

Dol blathanna swordmaster

Dol blathanna swordmaster This card looks very unrestricted. From what i can see he can target golds and doesn't have any dmg limit like assassin or bekker. I see no reason why he couldn't kill things like unseen elder or tibor in single shot. Is he really such powerful as bronze or maybe I...
  20. K

[NEW CARD] Hanmarvyn's Blue Dream

Isn't that just old renew? Didn't devs say that they don't like when someone is "playing enemy cards"?
Top Bottom