Search results

+
  1. speeebot

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to Stadia!

You should care because it means CDPR can have a larger reach and sell more copies of the game. Their success will impact the games they put out in the future.
  2. speeebot

Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to Stadia!

Why wouldn't we want Cyberpunk on as many platforms as possible?
  3. speeebot

Damage scaling and multipliers

And for some it isn't. This is why CDPR won't make everyone happy. There are probably many systems that would be useless in the game if every gun worked exactly like it should in real life.
  4. speeebot

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

CDPR knows what they are doing. If they decide that the player should only have one apartment, I am sure it is for a good reason.
  5. speeebot

Hoping for a Dev response. [Option to Avoid Sex and Nudity?]

Yeah, I imagine Cyberpunk 2077 is a game you might want to avoid if nudity is an issue. We will have to see exactly what options the game gives the player, but it is safe to say there will be a fair share of nudity.
  6. speeebot

How will the driving work?

I am curious about this too. I wonder how NCPD and Trauma team, etc... react when you try to attack them. Player agency etc etc...
  7. speeebot

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I think music more in this direction is expected from me. But I think I will be surprised no matter what music direction they take.
  8. speeebot

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

Maybe in another decade.
Top Bottom