Search results

+
  1. R

Cyberpunk management pays themselves huge 100 million PLN bonus

Because they did a great job all things considered. Well deserved. Bravo...
  2. R

Witcher 3 has overtaken Cyberpunk in steamplayerbase.

Witcher3 https://steamcharts.com/app/292030 Cyberjunk https://steamcharts.com/app/1091500 nuff said in fact it already did in march but im late to the party i guess "Groundbreaking open world experience" KEKW
  3. R

Gwent is an annoying pain in the rear and im done

Gwent sucks with the last cardset Youve changed the game in a way that reverted everything homecoming did. The game is a joke that revolves around 2 or 3 cards in each deck that result in matchwinning point swings. Every deck is the same. Matchups and draws are way more important than...
  4. R

[Spoilers] None of the decisions affect the most important thing about the ending

Youre always dead no matter what - nice. The entire character motivation for the game, mainquest and a bunch of sidequests, after the chip is to not die. So basically the narrative tells me that the entire game is pointless. Very good. Cant wait for the true ending DLC Kappa
  5. R

Major issues with the gameplay and how to fix some

Ill try to be brief - game is alright. Gameplay is suprisingly average. The guy who thought double tap directional key to dodge is a good decision - fire him - no other way. He has no idea what hes doing, he doesnt play video games, he should never be involved in the process of making video...
  6. R

I will never again pay a single cent on this game as long as Nilfgaard exists.

Go first, play around 2nd lock, Ball and deal 1 to melee (which he had!), NG had deal damage to adjacent units in hand instead of 2nd lock. Insta lose game GG trash game
  7. R

Play the "inspect premium card audio" when playing the card!

Should be an optional feature so the complainers cant complain. Can be tied to premium cards only to give additional incentive to get premiums! ez gwent money I noticed that all the premium cards play a very short distinct audio clip when you inspect them in the deckbuilder. Some of those are...
  8. R

Phillipa never misses

Great card. Literally perfect rolls everytime. Unbeatable faction because phillippa kills a 9 power solo everytime if she has to. Or a 4 a 3 and a 2 in that exact order. Such fun much wow. Also losing to the dog feels great. I just got outplayed. He was better. High skill. Edit: Like...
  9. R

The floor / ceiling discrepancy for power on some cards is way too high

I kinda made a post like this before - the game is too often decided by a single card that goes unchecked because you didnt draw an answer / werent able to play around it all that well (matchup) / or the card just shouldnt really see play in your opponents deck in the first place. The whole...
  10. R

Are (directed) damage engines too opressive

First of all - unlike boost engines, they dont play into igni/axi/yrden/base geralt and so on. The ability to destroy other units (fairly consistenly) allows them to stop any and all combos/engines that your opponent would play. If these decks are viable - things like swarm cant be played. Or...
  11. R

Questdesign hurts the game

Edit: So i played 6 more games today. 4 of those were random concedes for quests. So in total... Out of 10 games i played today - only 3 were actually playing the game. Just think about that...
  12. R

Gwent murders the battery life on my laptop for no reason! Any fix?

So basically ive tried running the game while outside but it absolutely DESTROYS the battery life on my laptop. I can compare gwent to early release XCOM2 and i would say XCOM2 (which is notoriously awful optimized) uses LESS battery than gwent with gwent on all minimal settings. Considering...
  13. R

How do you beat multiple damage engines off portal? (how do you beat Hyperthin)

So the way i tried to beat hyperthin so far is by winning 2 rounds in a row. This is as far is can see simply impossible due to portal into 2 3 health - 1 charge per tactic card + hefty helge. I.e. this strat does not work out at all - i think i have 0% wr against that particular deck, i have...
  14. R

How do i cancel leader ability when missclicking?

Using the "Pincer manuver" woman. How do i cancel it if i accidentally click on her?
  15. R

Optional "Do you really want to do that?" box for playing units on a row that doesnt trigger their effect.

This is fairly annoying. Ive seen a number of people do this even at reasonably high ranks and streamers who definitely play the game a lot more than the average player. And its obviously a barrier for fast play if you have to memorize every cards row requirement when picking up a new faction...
  16. R

Longship thoughts - bronze power comparison.

The topic of this thread is "engines are too strong". Removal heavy decks are forced as the solution to op engines - a number of fairly strong engines happen to be bronze. So... longship (the one that does 1 damage everytime the opponent plays a unit). People have been complaining about weak...
  17. R

W2 - turn off double tap to roll?

Anyone got a suggestion for a way to disable double tap to roll or give me a hint for the control file so i can maybe edit it out. Googled it nothing came up - its driving me nuts. Edit: found the config file - unfortunately no mention of double tap to roll as far as i can see.
  18. R

"complete a full arena run" quest didnt trigger with syndicate arena

nice one gg edit1: wrong forum - for some reason the top result in google for gwent forum (that also says gwent forum btw) keeps sending me to the W3 forum edit2: thanks for moving, was already looking for a delete option but couldnt find one
  19. R

gameplay mechanics - question - sukrus side (POV) + on play effects

Hey there, There are 2 questions that i cant really test by myself and so far ive been playing around not knowing successfully but id really like to know...: - When do "on play" effects trigger? E.g. Opponent has the novigrad seductress and i hit her for 3 with a unit deploy (e.g. mage). Does...
Top Bottom