Search results

+
  1. D

Twitch Drops clarification

I watched a lot of the tournament but never knew about having to manually claim the drops, I only paid attention in the games and not in the beginning of the stream. I'm not complaining or demanding the cardback. I just wish for the next time that when announcing the twitch drops you update the...
  2. D

GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

I am having the same problem afterr getting the email. What is going on? And yes I am on the same account, I only have one google account and it's the same of the email.
  3. D

Introducing Novigrad — the newest GWENT expansion

Stop releasing half finished products. If you have to delay an expansion by 1 month to get every animation in the game just do it. This is how you get another Midwinter update, and you don't want that again.
  4. D

Competitive ruling: proNEO3001

You guys keep pointing out others in the comments trying to defend proNEO. The fact that others cheat doesn't mean everyone can cheat. They found solid evidence of him cheating so he should be disqualified. They made the correct decision. The fact that he abused the bug to have loses count as...
  5. D

About crimsom curse cardback and skin

I can assure you the cardback and skins aren't the additions to many of us. Also when did I imply that Gwent is not generous? I just wanted to ask for options for the consumer, which is what CDPR is all about with gog and Witcher expansions/dlc. I wanted that to translate to this too. I even...
  6. D

When I say "force" is forcing to pay for the 40 kegs. If I want a cardback I can only get it paying 35€. That's the same type of forcing as when Modern Warfare remastered came out only in a bundle with Advanced warfare and for months it didn't sold separately. CDPR has a history of giving the...
  7. D

I am a very dedicated player, I have the whole card collection with its premiums, I have been playing since the first closed beta and have pioneer badge. I have absolutely no need in buying card kegs because I have tons of card scraps and ore to buy kegs once the expansion is launched. I think...
  8. D

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Understandable and even a wanted change for me. I played since closed beta, but only started to play daily after open beta. With 600 hours clocked in in the game I already have the full normal and premium collection and with a lot of scraps remaining. It was because of Homecoming having less...
  9. D

Old emotes

Why did change the emotes from Avatars to the leaders? I liked them being on avatars better. Also what is the point of having certain avatar if ingame we can't see the other player's avatar?
  10. D

Nilfgaard Faction Keg Week is live!

Dear developers, I think you haven't thought the rewards of the Event week of Card Kegs through. I just opened 53 kegs, and only got 2 premium silver cards from Nilfgaard in the last 3 cards of the keg, zero gold Nilfgaard cards and about 8 or 9 silver static cards that I already had. And on...
  11. D

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Please give the option to have both perspectives. Arma, Bethesda games, a lot of games do that, even GTA V had an option to go FPP and that game is much more enjoyable to play TPP. A lot of people have motion sickness, and I have started getting headaches when I tried playing Battlefield 1. A...
  12. D

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

This is the best reveal I have seen, my body was shaking. More than when watching GTA V Trailer 1 back in 2011.
  13. D

Full moon / alpha werewolf bug

[BUG] Alpha Werewolf spawning on enemy rows I successfully repeated the bug again and recorded it. 1 - Lay Alpha werewolf on a row with no Full Moon 2 - Next turn put Full Moon boon in his row 3 - The 2 wolves do not appear on his side, they appear on the enemy's side of the board.
  14. D

Massive Overhaul of the Interface

Also, the person playing them has no idea of what 3 cards will appear. So he can't prepare a strategy either.
  15. D

Is the game becoming a bad copy of Hearthstone?

You really ranted about the game having no distinction to HS from just capping cards in a row?
  16. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Can't wait.
  17. D

Your Favorite Midwinter Card

It's got to be Shupe, no doubt about it.
  18. D

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Wow, those look really good
  19. D

Single Open World or Partitioned?

A single open world would be nicer, but given the supposed scale of the game and how they did it in Witcher 3, I don't think it will be a problem if they separate.
  20. D

What I wish for story campaign [Thronebreaker Wish-list]

I just hope if new cards that are not single player exclusive will be available for non buyers too.
Top Bottom