Search results

+
  1. B

The results are in...

Don't know about you, but I'm pretty tired of these yo-yo NG buffs. Don't even care about the Sargeant, but the Slave Driver getting a power buff instead of a provision nerf is completely idiotic, and once again there is absolutely no reason for the Dame to be 5p . And Lydia to 8?? Lmao. And...
  2. B

Haha, OK, TEB.

So the new Meta report is up on Team Elder Blood, and I thought this was funny about the cultists, on the bottom of tier 3. "Very Hard," lmao:
  3. B

Mobile version crashing while crafting.

Every time I'm in the deck builder trying to build a deck and having to craft a missing card, the game gets stuck forever on Crafting in Progress screen. The only thing you can do is close the app completely and restart. Every. Single. Time. Needless to say, it becomes really annoying when...
  4. B

Update?

Any word anywhere on what the update was?
  5. B

Milva?

Can someone explain to me how Milva became meta again? Does it make sense to pay 10p just to turn your Leader ability into "Remove 3 4-hp targets (and ONLY 4hp) out of turn?" Because then you can no longer use the leader "as intended" offensively, right? Like, if you have to move a defender, or...
  6. B

New Yenn busted?

Or am I misreading the card? It says the first time you "spawn" a unit on your side, but it zaps every time they "create" a card, too?
  7. B

Abandoned girl vitality not working.

FYI. The vitality portion of the card does not trigger, regardless of how many dryads on the row.
  8. B

No target for special card - no problem?

OK, so I just played against SK, and the opponent "played" his War of Clans against my empty board and managed to bring a dude from the graveyard... I know the card says: Devotion. "Always" trigger deathblow, but... like, really? Is this intended or an exploit? Personally, I was never able to...
  9. B

Lock Assimilate to one proc per turn.

There are two problems with Assimilate that makes it literally twice as powerful as "sister"-mechanics (Harmony, Thrive and Intimidate): self-proccing and double-proccing. Because of the direction of NG changes, both of these have been receiving support with basically every new card created for...
  10. B

Anybody notice the Professor getting paid for veiled units?

Noticed this today, but maybe I'm crazy. Had Dunca on the board and the opponent played the Professor, and seemed to get paid for killing her, even though she's veiled. Anybody run into that with any other veiled targets?
  11. B

OK, so NR is a bit insane, eh?

I had this match against NR the other day, where I controlled the initial set up and tempo'd ahead pretty well in R1 on them and passed. The dude had basically nothing developed. Had a damage mage on the board with patience 1 maybe. No resilience, nothing. So he proceeds to go down 4 CARDS in R1...
  12. B

What ST handbuff archtype is missing.

So I was playing against the NR mage nonsense earlier and realized one thing: ST handbuff is missing the Aretuza Adept-type card. This is pretty much why it can't hang. Where is the engine that boosts itself by one for every handbuff point that turn?? Why don't we have this card??
  13. B

Patch Notes ST [Wishful thinking]

The following patch notes attempt to bring some ST cards up to "normal" power level as of October 2021. This is completely impossible, of course, because you have to have a team of 100 working on patching 24/7 to manage more than 5 unit changes per faction, but maybe we can roadmap this for the...
  14. B

Mobile version?

Is anybody playing the mobile version yet? Normally, it wouldn't let me open the app at all if the update has not been installed, but it let's me open fine, shows my profile fine, let's me use the trees and whatnot, but then I got to the Deck Builder, I have no decks or cards :D Edit: nvm, the...
  15. B

The problems with Movement.

I'm ST main, and Movement is probably my favorite archetype. I've been trying to make it work since beta pretty much, and it never really worked. Even with the ton of support it received in the WoTW - most notably in the form of Gezras, Gaetan and the Cat Witcher - it still sucks and never...
  16. B

So... the Blightmaker?

Just wondering who thought it would be a good idea to give NG a 5p card that stupidly opens with 11 points, which includes 2 damage and thinning, potentially times 2. And the condition is what? Not to draw the assassin? Is there a more insane 5p card in the game at the moment? Even SK doesn't...
  17. B

First impressions on Cats.

Some quick thoughts here after 9 games with a movement deck that included pretty much all of the new units. These opinions are subject to change of course with more play and optimization. -As expected the Cat Witcher is the meat of the deck. A bit vulnerable on deploy, but if it sticks (and...
  18. B

Link to Gwent Forums Gone After GOG Update

So GOG just ran an update, and now I can't find the link to forums on the Gwent game page. Which is mildly annoying. Am I blind, or was it bothering somebody?
  19. B

Do a lot of people play...?

...Just one faction? How do you get over that? I've played pretty much nothing but ST since I've settled on it in beta, and I'm perfectly happy with it and not bored or anything, but I guess one-factionism is highly discouraged on pro ladder? And it feels weird thinking about learning to play...
  20. B

OK, so, seasonal...

We all understand how bs spy/Assimilate decks are in seasonal now, right? When literally every "copy" card triggers assimilate? I get that seasonal is supposed to be meme, but, like, whose idea of fun was it to handicap every deck that isn't ng assimilate? I just had to labor through like 6...
Top Bottom