Search results

+
  1. R

Videogame series in which you loved the original but not the sequel/s?

Mass Effect, definitely. The third installment of the series was... not as good as the previous one, so to speak, but "Andromeda" was really a disappointment. >_>
  2. R

Your Favorite Soundtrack In Any Game

I absolutely agree. It is very difficult to choose, but Revellon is the one that I have always found most evocative and that most reminds me of the game. Overall, I think that Divinity II has one of the best soundtrack ever. The same goes for Persona 5 - and I understand that many may not like...
  3. R

Your Favorite Soundtrack In Any Game

Nice idea! Here are some of my favorites. *w* Final Fantasy VII - One Winged Angel (Nobuo Uematsu) Divinity: Original Sin II - Revellon Hades - In The Blood Persona 5 - Beneath The Mask Kingdom Hearts - Simple & Clean (Hikaru Utada) Edit: I cut the message for "media" limit...
  4. R

2077 Sequel Setting: Night City again, NCExpanded, or New Location?

This, basically. My feeling is that it would not be "credible" to have two mercenaries like V in the same city and in a rather short period of time - even if we were talking about a CP2088. V may not be the classic "chosen one", but is still "one of a kind". Imho, to keep Night City as a...
  5. R

Is there room to tell a direct sequel to V's story?

At this point, I don't even know what to say anymore. It's not the message, it's the execution. It's not the message, it's the execution. It's not the message, it's the execution. It's not the message, it's the execution. It's not the message, it's the ex- oh, wait! What the... Which sounds...
  6. R

Once again: that's not the point. @_@ I believe there is some underlying misunderstanding. We all understand this, here. CDPR's intentions with CP2077 endings are clear and glaring to anyone (or almost, I suppose) in this forum. That's not the point. The point is that the centerpiece of the...
  7. R

I think this is the point for some: that V's story was the story of a person who wants to live and hope - against all adversity and against some terrible odds - and not the story of a necessarily condemned individual who chooses how to live his final moments. Otherwise, you would just go to...
  8. R

Cyberpunk Edgerunners - No plans for 2nd Season

I honestly don't get the definition of "anime aimed at anime fans", but I think it's fair to assume that anime, today, are not anymore a niche at all - at least, not among the under forty. Twenty years ago, maybe, but today? Naaa. From a very quick search: "Some estimates say more than a third...
  9. R

Cyberpunk Edgerunners - No plans for 2nd Season

Well, that escalated quickly! Aside from the fact that I don't really see how two girls sharing a certain interest in the same guy should be a "harem trope", my experience with Edgerunners audiences is very different: for what I've seen, many people loved Lucy while not caring at all about...
  10. R

Yeah, that's pretty much my same feeling. Lately, the negative ending is more and more frequent and almost always it coincides with the death of the protagonist/hero. They seem to be somehow convinced that such an ending is more mature and has some more "value" than a happy one - while...
  11. R

Honestly, this sentence is so wrong in so many ways that I can only hope he didn't say it. The last time I remember calling up some form of "artistic integrity" (cit.) about a videogame ending was... ah, yeah, sure: the Mass Effect 3 ending. Mh. Not so good. I'm under the impression that all...
  12. R

It's possible, of course. In a world where you can "map" an individual's brain and memories and "transfer" them in a new body... death is virtually defeated. Question is whether they *want* to continue V's story. A fresh start could be easier for them to develop, write and sell: since some...
  13. R

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

I voted yes. My "problem" with replacing V in favor of a new protagonist is not that much the abandonment of V itself as a character (which, as mentioned by others, seems to me to be quite "generic" and lacking in personality, leaving the story to rely mostly on the charisma of the various...
  14. R

Project Orion: Cyberpunk 2 Announced

Can't wait. But I will. Awesome news. :cry:
  15. R

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

ORION! :love: Exactly what I wanted to hear. Niiice. Now I can peacefully wait.
  16. R

Cyberpunk is ~0.88 positive rating in Steam (update: change 2% from last month)

One of the most underrated games ever. Fantastic story, characters, music, graphics. It was about time for people to start looking beyond his flaws. Happy for CDPR and the future of the brand.
  17. R

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

There won't be a second expansion. Deal with it. I don't like this at all, but it was pretty clear with the annoucement of the switch to UE5, when they started talking about "expansion", in the singular. Some of us tried to point this out, at the time, but of course we were: "the...
  18. R

Starfield! Spaaaaaaace...ladders.

Honestly, it looks like an empty shell to me. Zero hype for this game - but that might be for the best.
  19. R

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

Don't think so. The difference with the previous graphic is huge. This new one is kinda... comforting.
  20. R

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

This would certainly be the clearest and most transparent thing to do. And still... I have a feeling that they are waiting for a better time to tell it. Right now, things are not going well for CP2077 supporters - like myself, indeed: a year and a half after publication, very sparse patches...
Top Bottom