Search results

+
  1. DocOdy

If one achieves Pro Rank during a season do they have to reach position 500 to stay?

Does one have to climb to position 500 within the same season they reach pro rank to stay in pro rank for the next season?
  2. DocOdy

Last second plays cause error resulting in Defeat!

Seems to be a glitch if you make a last second move as the timer is running out the game client errors and you lose. Not a fair way to lose in my opinion...
  3. DocOdy

Demoting over the holidays... exception to rule should be made

This is not a rant and should be concise I think it is more than fair to change the rule or add an exception for the future for "demoting from pro rank if not under the 500 position at the end of the season" during the holiday time and new year. I love playing Gwent and have happily logged a...
  4. DocOdy

How many PRO ladder players vs Ranked players are out there?

I'm sure there is a # out there... any guesses? and of course the actual would be nice to know
  5. DocOdy

unable to use taunts anymore

unable to use taunts anymore A few months ago I adjusted the settings to not allow opponent taunts but recently changed it back and I still cannot taunt. Any suggestions? I definitely tried adjusting the settings and applying multiple times. My opponent can taunt me but my taunt button does NOT...
  6. DocOdy

Ciri Nova (and Others) Show an Incorrect Strength Value on the Board

Ciri Nova (and Others) Show an Incorrect Strength Value on the Board It seems to only happen when she is placed on the siege row
  7. DocOdy

Any good strategies against NG Viper Witchers with ST or NR?

Any good strategies against NG Viper Witchers with ST or NR? I feel like I have a great ST deck but often have trouble with the frustrating and boring games where the NG player just keeps pulling bloody Viper Witchers
  8. DocOdy

How many people play Gwent?

How many people play Gwent? I am very curious how many players are in each region and global
Top Bottom