Search results

+
  1. N

Aktualizacja Świąteczna jest już dostępna!

Musisz mieć dokładnie po 2 egzemplarze (a nie przynajmniej 2) każdej brązowej karty, jaką wybrałeś do talii.
  2. N

Does not recognize d pad or sticks new patch

Update: My game crashed a moment ago (it is beta, so it happens) and after starting the Gwent once again the problem came back :(. Using USB cable was not enough to restore possibility to move in the game, so I run the "update of controller" and then it worked again. It is annoying... To sum...
  3. N

Thanks to CDPR support's suggestion, I was able to finally find a solution to this issue :). I've made following steps: - connected my controller to Xbox One using USB cable - go to setting/devices and update firmware of the controller Despite the fact that no update was necessary/found in my...
  4. N

Thanks. I already contacted the support the day the patch was released, but no response so far. I just reported it again with more details and the link to this topic.
  5. N

Exactly the same problem here. I have install new patch (released a few days ago), then I got rewards for the season, and then I realized that I cannot move in the game menu... I have already tried: - removing the game itself (and connected data) from Xbox One and installing it again - removing...
Top Bottom