Search results

+
  1. N

New Game mode - "Draft"

New Game mode - "Draft" As announced the new game mode is set to arrive sometime early 2018. A big portion of the cards that were introduced in this patch, namely those revolving around Create mechanic are supposedly made for this new game mode, that i see often referred to as...
  2. N

In-game library

In-game library The new patch brought a lot of new stuff as well as many changes to the existing cards and mechanics. It also created a lot of confusion, with veteran as well as players new to the game and this made me think what could help mitigate this experience. Well what would help.. is...
  3. N

State of Play : How RNG cards affect the game (at the moment)

State of Play : How RNG cards affect the game (at the moment) It has been mentioned and spoken about in various topics, but maybe it would be good to have one topic for experiences people are having(or not having) with RNG factor in the game. This way other topics would not be spammed (too much...
  4. N

a small rework of nekkers(to reduce RNG)

a small rework of nekkers(to reduce RNG) I don't really play consume much, but i have noticed one thing regarding nekkers that I think should be changed. No nerf or anything, because i think they are fine as they are, but a small change to make them less RNG. In short, i think its death wish...
  5. N

A thought or two about matchmaking in ranked...

A thought or two about matchmaking in ranked... In the last few months of playing Gwent i am becoming more and more convinced that the matchmaking is not purely random. In fact if I was a bit more paranoid I would be pretty close to claiming that CDPR has hired a Demon Jester to code their...
  6. N

NG vs ST

NG vs ST In a video i watched few days ago MegaMogwai said that Nilfgaard is a definite counter faction to Scoiatel. This got me a bit puzzled so I am curious as to why this is so. I understand that in the current meta NG spies is a nice match vs Spell deck with Menno combo, but Mogwai's...
Top Bottom