Search results

+
  1. A

How do I uncook my mod folder that contains only texture.cache and metadata.store files?

Hey, How do I uncook my mod folder that contains only texture.cache and metadata.store files? This mod was cooked from a modded folder that has edited images in PNG format. It was made to replace some of the vanilla textures of Gwent cards. Basically, I need to unpack the texture.cache and...
  2. A

How to edit the existing Gwent cards' names and descriptions from a Gwent Mod file?

Hey, Is there a step-by-step guide on how to edit the existing Gwent cards' names and descriptions from a Gwent Mod file? What I did so far: 1. I decoded the en.w3string file from the Gwent Mod folder 2. Edited the en.csv file, encoded it back and just overwrite the original en.w3string file...
  3. A

How to manually move Gwent cards to a different faction that also affects NPC decks?

You're a legend! Definitely what I was looking for that can't be found elsewhere. Gonna edit those lines immediately. Thanks again mate!
  4. A

How to manually move Gwent cards to a different faction that also affects NPC decks?

Hi olnorton, Thanks for the reply. Is there a guide that shows step-by-step on how to solve this? Below, I scrolled down all the way to the bottom and found these lines . Am I supposed to manually move the cards here?
  5. A

What I did: 1) Uncook content file into gameplay/items 2) Edited def_item_gwint_cards_final xml file 3) Cook, build mod and install into mods directory. I want to move Mahakam cards into Northern Kingdom deck because Mahakam is a vassal state of Temeria which is a northern region. So, i paste...
  6. A

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Im just asking a legit question. Why you gotta call me troll?
  7. A

Sounds like a pay-to-win game. Dear developer, please do something and don't be like other devs.
  8. A

is the starter pack worth $5? i can buy Black Manta in Injustice 2 for $6.
Top Bottom