Search results

+
  1. ZhynSci

FP VS TP - perspective matters

So the game Will be in First Person, im sure that will be an Amazing game, but i dont like fps, so sad....
  2. ZhynSci

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

i hope that the game will be in 3rd person.
  3. ZhynSci

"Foreign languages" - implants, mother tongues and learning

if it were so, there will be a skill or something related to language knowledge in the game.. btw...subtitles in my language (Italian) could be already a big thing, if there will be the dubbing, it would be perfect, but I prefer that CDPR use more resources on others things than for dubbing.
  4. ZhynSci

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

I really hope that, and also that it will give us emotions, as it was when I enjoyed the three chapters of The Witcher series.
  5. ZhynSci

Game content - How keep an Open World interesting

Hi. map exploration, interaction with the environment and with npc and many interesting quests with a decent story line will definitely keep me in the game.
  6. ZhynSci

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Hi I'm new to these parts, I love cd projekt red, (I apologize for my English) what I would like to find in the game ... so let's see: - Show in third person (in a rpg you have to see your hero, and admire his equipment etc ..) - Personalization of the Character during creation, with as many...
Top Bottom