Search results

+
  1. jovi_wan_kenobi

BS card combos

A very close match... thanks to the new Deithwen Arbalest my Sigvald grew a little bit over the top:eek:.
  2. jovi_wan_kenobi

Autumn Cycle Quests Unavailable?

Is it still broken? I'm asking because I saw a (Russian) streamer progressing the cycle, but nothing happens on mine. I made an update, but no change - stuck on level 5:(
  3. jovi_wan_kenobi

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

[Suggestions] Hi Burza, I have some requests: GAMEPLAY # Please make the board visible when you create a card (e. g. with Uma's Curse). Sometimes it is be very important to see the played cards. # Please make the leader ability visible during mulligan phase in round 2 and 3. Sometimes it is...
  4. jovi_wan_kenobi

Missing sound effects

Come on CDPR guys, please patch it asap. It's reducing the game experience.
  5. jovi_wan_kenobi

Missing sound effects

Although I have updated the game, I'm still facing missing sound effects like reported here: What can I do? My current game version is 9.3.0.199_93004432773
  6. jovi_wan_kenobi

[List of multiple suggestions] Hi there Gwent team, it is time again for some current suggestions/requests: Gameplay * During mulligan phase in round 2 and 3 you can not see the leader ability. Sometimes it is very important, how much charges or coins you have. -> Please make it visible. *...
  7. jovi_wan_kenobi

[Point 1, asked above. Point 4, underway. Points 2 & 3: Will you rework/buff underplayed cards, and add entry fee/rewards to Draft Mode?] Hi there CDPR, here are some of my current suggestions/requests: * Using scraps for other stuff than crafting non-premium cards (trading for ore/meteorite...
  8. jovi_wan_kenobi

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

As a long-time 'old' arena player and fan of it, i would like to bring this topic forward and see some progress in the draft mode. At least a reward, e.g. after three wins - while spending an entry fee.
  9. jovi_wan_kenobi

What to do with Scraps?

Hi, I would like to bring this topic forward again and would be happy about a possibility of transformation or something similar. Especially long-time players are sitting on a pile of scraps and can literally do nothing with it :-(.
  10. jovi_wan_kenobi

Season of the Cat has started

Nope, I am just a long-time player who is glad that seasons are repeating and can be progressed that way. 1602168815 Ok, then the wording is pretty bad...
  11. jovi_wan_kenobi

Season of the Cat has started

Is it just me or is the contract 'Win 100 standard matches during the saison of the cat' broken? Despite winning I am stuck at 89 matches and get no progress:-(
  12. jovi_wan_kenobi

GWENT Android Closed Beta is here!

Glad to have got an invitation and be able to test it:-). But how do I get the reward? To celebrate the release, if you log in to the Android version of GWENT before March 31st, 12:00 noon CEST, you will receive a free Ultimate Premium Keg. If you pre-registered earlier you’ll also receive the...
  13. jovi_wan_kenobi

Helping thread for fulfilling contracts

Ehm, it has NOT to be a challenge. That's the reason why I created this thread^^. And btw let me see, how you win a match with a 100 provisions deck in 'normal' games.
  14. jovi_wan_kenobi

Helping thread for fulfilling contracts

Hi there, since reward points are valuable my idea is to add other players as a friend to complete contracts. I am thinking of contracts like '10/10', 'overkill' or 'poor man's gwent', which are impossible to do it in 'normal' games. So we can fulfill them in friendly matches each other by...
  15. jovi_wan_kenobi

Overview of update 3.2

Finally hang the DJ
  16. jovi_wan_kenobi

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

Sure... but what are we betting for that detlaff get nerfed;-)?
  17. jovi_wan_kenobi

The Crimson Curse is unleashed!

My first feedback to the new expansion: Please stop the mutliple consume possibility of detlaff (eg. by kayran, barbegazi). that combo is ridiculous OP. Thx
  18. jovi_wan_kenobi

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

lmao, played for ages but never come to that method. maybe it's just me, but this is not very intuitive. thx anyway for the hint!
  19. jovi_wan_kenobi

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Burza, I'm glad that you implemented some suggestions which I asked for, too. But there are still some points of concern and bugs I would like to let you know: Cards are still unsorted in hand. The animations of cards going to the graveyard after ending a round should be summed up. I'm...
  20. jovi_wan_kenobi

GWENT: Ask a Dev

After playing around 100 hours this new stuff I'm quite satisfied with the game, but I have some suggestions collected: After the coin toss sometimes the winning leader's war cry is distorted. Please fix. Cards should be sorted on player's hand. A 'GwentUp' function would be very helpful. The...
Top Bottom