Search results

+
  1. V

Interview with Top 10 Pro Ladder & MTG Pro Player Ondřej Stráský!

Interview with Top 10 Pro Ladder & MTG Pro Player Ondřej Stráský! I had the pleasure of doing an interview with Ondřej Stráský, a fantastic card game player. He's risen to the tops of Pro Ladder after only a couple of months playing the game (currently rank 9). It was really fun to hear his...
  2. V

Faction Power Ranking based on Pro League results from pre-hotfix

Faction Power Ranking based on Pro League results from pre-hotfix Hi everyone! I was just doing some research for the latest episode of The Summoning Circle Podcast, and thought you guys might enjoy some of the raw data. This is from the top 1000 players on the pro ladder as of yesterday...
  3. V

What are the can't-miss side quests in the main game?

What are the can't-miss side quests in the main game? I'm about to start my 2nd playthrough, and I want to make sure I'm hitting all the best side quests this time through. My first time, I wasn't yet a big Witcher fan (now I'm all about Gwent, reading the novels, playing through the other...
  4. V

[BUG] Calveit -> Assassination procs Roach (video)

[BUG] Calveit -> Assassination procs Roach (video) Roach should only proc from gold cards played from hand, not from the deck. The interaction works fine with any other golds I've used in normal gameplay (haven't tested the weather cards yet, though).
Top Bottom