Search results

+
  1. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Are you guys going to update the Player Indicator to a desaturated yellow? (like the E3/Beta one)
  2. D

A Punch Of Mods Ideas From A Recent Pre Release Gameplay Video

Wow, the camera shaking really adds a bit of depth to the animations, any way to increase it for attacking animations? You've done a wonderful job there mate!
  3. D

E3 Lighting Achievable?

Even the shadows were different in the E3 Build, they were waaaay sharper than the ones we have in the Retail version.
  4. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

So far everything is perfect! Congratulations on the release!
  5. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

It works! I messed up downloading the scripts for the GOTY version, not for the normal one! It's perfect!, thank you guys!, for everything!
  6. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmoptions.ws(30): I dont know any 'IGMActionType_Button' Error [content0]game\gui\commonmainmenubase.ws(73): Could not find function 'GetChosenMainMenuType' Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\maincreditsmenu.ws(397): Could not find function...
  7. D

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu\igmstructurecreator.ws(11): Class 'IngameMenuStructureCreator' Glad to know you guys are already fixing it!
  8. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Worry not! The more we wait the more polished it will be!
  9. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

I'd rather have the standing animation than the E3 Version for some reason
  10. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Nice!! I love the idea of having toggle features!
  11. D

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head

Any update? Im still looking forward to this!
  12. D

Can anyone bring these details back to the game?

Ohh!!! By Sunshades he ment that kind of weird tents
  13. D

[Mod Idea] Mads Mikkelsen Geralt Head

Any news on this?
  14. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Just when i thought things couldn't get any better! This is looking wonderful!!
  15. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Does the press "A" to, apply to everything? (Like looting for example) Im glad you guys could recreate that feature!
  16. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Amazing!!! With the NPC i actually meant the "Press A to Talk" in the down part of the screen, same as the look icon as seen in the E3 Demo in the 11:47min! Also, another question, no way to change the Witcher Sense effects?
  17. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

This is looking awesome guys!! Are you guys planning to replace the Buttons Layout and textures to something close to the 2014 Demo? Or change the position of the "Talk" Icon in top of the NPC's?
  18. D

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

I have no words to explain how hyped i am for this! You are making a wonderful job here mate!!!
  19. D

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Wow! So far it's looking amazing! most of the stuff is very W2-Ish, i think you can unpack some Witcher 2 Hud/UI Textures to make things easier Good luck dude!!!
  20. D

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Awesome work guys!! I've been checking this since it had 5 pages, decided to create an account just to thank you guys! For making this mod a real thing!!!! i've stopped my playthrough for this mod :P I got a question does the mod works with 4:3/5:4 resolutions? (1600x1200/1280x1024)
Top Bottom