Search results

+
  1. TheShadowInTheSky

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Sigh... I really hoped I would not have to read stuff like this anymore. When I read that Cyberpunk got delayed I was rather upset and disappointed. New PC is ready. Vacation is clear. Everything (Collectors Edition, Books) is ordered. No need to get into more details but my hype for the game...
  2. TheShadowInTheSky

Weekly Poll 1/1/2020 - What Are You Going To Do Launch Day?!

A solid 2 for me. Will go to work as normal where I wait for my package from Amazon with my Collectors Edition. After it arrives I will try to leave as early as possible (my co-workers are warned). Everything after that is 3 Weeks paid vacation.
  3. TheShadowInTheSky

Chippin In - no old version planned

I have to adjust my opinion a bit. The full song (new version) thats up on youtube now sounds better to me than what was shown at e3. I can live with that one. Still like the older one a bit more.
  4. TheShadowInTheSky

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

The yellow color is pretty much a marketing thing I guess. Think about your average store and this sitting between all the other games: It does stand out. And what stands out gets picked up. And what gets picked up is more likely to get bought. Not everybody is reading these forums or...
  5. TheShadowInTheSky

This game only optimized for Nvidia GPU's ?

The game should of course run fine on most modern gaming PCs. The fact that the game releases on current gen consoles makes this pretty obvious. Still I believe Nvidia will try to optimize the heck out of Cyberpunk together with CDPR. Especially regarding Raytracing. If this game ends up...
  6. TheShadowInTheSky

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Well they announced a date/time and that there are no restocks coming to other countries. And its a version with english goodies which appeals to a lot of people. Expect this to sell out in minutes. Not hours. If you want one prepare ahead and be quick.
  7. TheShadowInTheSky

Chippin In - no old version planned

Of all the changes this is actually the one that I dislike the most. The second version sounded very generic. Sad as well.
  8. TheShadowInTheSky

Question about retail standard edition

Every single source so far said that PC gets a GOG Code in the box. Only consoles get actual discs. So ordering somewhere else if you want the game on PC will not help you.
  9. TheShadowInTheSky

Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbooks

From Game Mania Netherlands:
  10. TheShadowInTheSky

Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbooks

And I was wondering why the Collectors Edition has a "collectable steelbook". Not a big fan. Same for the exclusive keyring or the samurai necklace I have seen in another post. What was that about only 2 different versions of the game?
  11. TheShadowInTheSky

Johnny Silverhand/ Keanu Reeves

As for the hologram: My guess is that he got killed by this universes version of the Soulkiller programm. The other childhood heroes might show up in a similar fashion.
  12. TheShadowInTheSky

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

On both physical editions for PC it says "code inside" instead of discs. Is that code for Steam or GOG? I am ok with Steam but I would prefer the option to choose.
  13. TheShadowInTheSky

Now playing [music]

14. TheShadowInTheSky

About Pre-Ordering and Purchasing

60€ (Standard) and 150€ (Collectors) should be expected for retail prices. No preorder bonuses. Pretty much the same as with the Witcher 3. I will try to get a copy of the Collectors Edition for PC. Given the hype around the game... I hope to get one for 300€ or less. Preorder will probably go...
  15. TheShadowInTheSky

If you could name your V what would it be?

It would have been cool if there was an option to replace the one-letter nick name. For example: Let people call you "J" instead of "V". Sure it would have been more expensive and more overall work (adding all letters of the alphabet) but it would have been a cool option to personalize your char.
  16. TheShadowInTheSky

Now playing [music]

17. TheShadowInTheSky

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

I am with Vampire (Bloodlines) as well. The game I would wish for the most after Cyberpunk would be: A full "World of Darkness" sandbox RPG (at least more sandbox than the Witcher) set in modern times. With a lot of playable factions like Vampires, Werewolfs, Mages, Hunters, etc. ...
  18. TheShadowInTheSky

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Ok watched it twice now. Looks good. But I am not as overwhelmed as I thought I would be. For all the huge praise it got from the people who saw the demo at E3 I was expecting a little more. Lets go through what I think are the Pros and Cons... Pro: - While the grafics still need some...
  19. TheShadowInTheSky

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Maybe. "Exotics" (these are your Furries) and "Full Body Replacements" are in CP2020 after all. If this was any other RPG I would say we might at best get a few cosmetic options but with CP2077 it might be possible we get much more. But we will definitely get at least a few modified NPCs I think.
  20. TheShadowInTheSky

Hardware Thread - General.

Yeah I guess this is the game my next upgrade is coming for. But it all depends on when the actual release is. (My personal guess is 2019 for PC + current Gen Consoles and 2020 for the next Gen Consoles) Currently I have this: Intel i7 4790K (4Ghz) Nvidia GTX980 (4GB) 16 GB RAM Along with...
Top Bottom