Search results

+
  1. T

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

In your opinion, no In CDPR's, yes Which is fine as opinions are not (intrinsically) right or wrong.
  2. T

nightcity.love

How else can I check if I have a winning ticket for today's Body Lotto?
  3. T

What Started It All For You To Like SciFi/Fantasy?

Episode IV - A New Hope Still got the stub from August 10th, 1977.
  4. T

What got you into Cyberpunk first.

Funny thing, I was doing a study abroad in Japan in the late 80s and someone asked if I wanted to play. So we had a bunch of Euros, living in Japan, RPing Americans, trying to collect some cool cyber from.. Japan. BG Crisis... really had fun writing up the girls' suits using Maximum Metal...
  5. T

Official Cyberpunk 2077 photography contest

Yeah, traditionally. Maybe head into town see if you can shoot out from an alley way to a lit store front. Get a friend to cosplay something out front?
  6. T

Official Cyberpunk 2077 photography contest

Nomads are totally CP. Maybe find some tricked out RVs or bikes?
  7. T

How should stamina work?

Interesting question I'd like to see any CP stamina-based system run off both Body and Cool. Use Body as the physical part and Cool as the mental. Maybe your Body gives you a 'pool' of stamina points that, once used up, require an (increasingly difficult) Cool roll to keep you going. Kinda a...
  8. T

Waiting/Passing the time in Cyberpunk 2077

When I saw the reveal in '18, I was suprised at all the sun / day light. Of course I assumed my V would be able to hit a snooze button for "until it's dark"
  9. T

Developer Spotlight with Quest Design Coordinator Philipp Weber

"So I think when the credits roll, one interesting thing would be to think about what the game actually says about you as the player." Been playing computer games since Zork and I have not seen a Dev comment like this. I like it. Thanks to Benzen and Rawls for the effort.
  10. T

Naming v

This is what I expect: Your handle is locked to be "V", but your character's real name can be anything you want. It's how they did it in the pen & paper and it works. Unless you're Rache.. but we're not, so sorry choomba.
  11. T

#CountdowntotheDarkFuture - July: NC Burbs, Neat Tech, Bioware, Exotics, Clones, Cannibals and MONEY!

I would avoid the island in the middle of Night City Park's pond after dark ... Just saying
  12. T

What is the first thing you'll do in Night City?

Chug a six pack of Smash and hit the combat zone. Nothing could go wrong with this plan....
  13. T

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Honestly, when I first heard V had an apartment last year I was confused. Folks on the bottom are lucky to have a place in a coffin hotel. My newbies usually had to do some favors for a local gang to earn crash space with them, or sleep on the streets. Even my most successful players rarely...
  14. T

Keanu is Johnny Silverhand but who is Morgan Blackhand and Saburo Arasaka?

MaxMike's opinions on characters:
  15. T

"The developers playing the demo unlocked in the Handguns II skill to increase revolver damage"

This sounds a lot like the subdermal gunlink from CP2020 PnP, implemented in a computer game that does not separate the traditional "To Hit" and "Damage" rolls. Second, if it increases accuracy, say improving a shot to the hand to be a shot to the head, yeah that's a damage increase....
  16. T

Main story premise discussion

So now I'm wondering if someone changed up SoulKiller, made it more.... user friendly? We've seen Johnny, why not Alt?
  17. T

Main story premise discussion

The chip is too hot because you got sloppy while pulling the job. After the way you pulled the heist, Dex is out. He doesn't need that heat. If you kept things quite, yeah he can fence it and live. Now everyone is alert and looking to ice the person who has the chip. So he dumps your body. He...
  18. T

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

That is my question. Anyone got a line on MaxMike's cell?
  19. T

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Agreed, Tanaka Exec with leather trench, Kiroshi mirror shades, black beret (earned in South Am) was my usual street wear.
  20. T

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Always wore Gibson when I knew it was going to get hot. Of course, I had my favorite tech trick it out with a few surprises the other guys weren't expecting....
Top Bottom