Search results

+
  1. D

Thronebreaker: Will I be able to visit previous maps after I finish game?

Thank you for answering, the issue was not what happened when you achieved the optional goal, but the reply ability to be able to do it should you fail in the first place, since the battles themselves with the optional(s) in are quite easy ...the optional, (for me) much more difficult, bordering...
  2. D

Thronebreaker: Will I be able to visit previous maps after I finish game?

Sorry to write my question in this thread, but it is the one that comes most close to my issue, since I have not posted enough to be allowed to start my own thread. I am on the first map ...still, enjoying going through the story and searching through every corner I can get into, not to miss...
  3. D

Scoia'tael Deck Strategies

I am not sure if it's the way you explain it, but the explanation as I understand it just make it sound affirmative to my thoughts on how useless Yaevinn are, as opposed to using another silver card..
  4. D

I can see if you play him in the end of a round to draw a card, but wouldn't it be more viable just to leave it out in such cases? Furthermore if you opponent doesn't pass when you use it as an opened you would not only have to beat the score he can muster but beat the 12 you added as well...
  5. D

Since don't have 10 posts yet I can't create thread, thus I had to post it here. I can't believe I never have seen anyone mentioning Yaevinn, why does this card even exist, You give 12 points swing in your opponents favor as you have to play it on his side of the board, the good part is you get...
  6. D

[Possible Problem] Malena on New Patch

Nice idea, though terrible wording ...had you not explained it below I would never have guessed that's what you meant. I would type it like this "Whenever you play an elf, move an enemy to the same row on it's side.".
  7. D

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

Thank you for this ...doing trial and error and trying on "Breaking bread with the dead" to remember all the things between matches, my memory is just not good enough to remember all that, same reason why I suck at playing chess, my memory just isn't good enough to remember all those...
  8. D

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

I know there is a pattern, since it alternates between the two enemy types in 'Breaking bread', but it's really annoying with the leader that only increases palisade by 1 and switching your troops around. ...let alone there is no actual heal.
  9. D

Ale festival is live

I had trouble with completing the expert of bards battle. How ever after reading a guide I found online, I found out my problem ...I somehow managed to misunderstand the text on your opponents gold card, and things suddenly made sense :-) ...still battling to get the 3rd expert done ...though I...
Top Bottom