Search results

+
  1. N

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

Are there plans to add players' card collections in the GWENT library? That way, we can see what cards we own, and how many scraps we'll need to fully craft a particular deck. Kinda like what HearthPwn does already with their Innkeeper collection manager for Hearthstone.
  2. N

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Reporting the same issues others have said in this thread. Had I known an account transfer feature would be possible eventually, I would not have started GWENT progress on my GOG account (which has several games already, and I'd much rather keep everything on one account, including...
  3. N

Open PTR feedback

Came to report this exact same problem. Guess I won't be playing this PTR. I really hope this is fixed by Homecoming's release!
  4. N

Faction board skins and missing premiums are here!

Looks like it's live for the Windows Store version now. Must've auto-updated because I logged in to find the new arena mode news. Haven't played a game yet, but I did check Nilfgaardian Knight's card text and it's updated.
  5. N

New Mulligan algorithm - how does it work?

My understanding is that Swap is not the same mechanic as the Mulligan mechanic, as it seems Swap doesn't blacklist the card you're putting back into your deck, it simply swaps it out.
  6. N

This was previously requested on reddit, and I think it's a great idea. It's not something that the game currently has, though.
  7. N

Thanks, but I'm referring to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version, not the GOG version.
  8. N

Is the update live for UWP/Windows 10? I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game and still don't have the newest version.
  9. N

Player profiles available now on playgwent.com!

So I take it console players are left out of this for the time being? FeelsBadMan
Top Bottom