Search results

+
  1. K

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Thx TrishKrish, it work.
  2. K

The Witcher 3 PS4 Pro patch issues

Ok, PPL pls tell me how to downgrade Witcher GOTY to version 1.30 and start Blood & Wine only ? I will be grateful
  3. K

Ps4 Pro: Game crash and super fan noise after update 1.51

You have exactly the same problems as me, rebulid database does not give anything, I wrote to cdpred supprot some time ago, and ... the solution not work for me My: On 11 October 2017 at 22:43, en.cdprojektred.comProduct: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Keywords: patch 1.50, PS4PRO, noise...
  4. K

PS4 (std, NOT the Pro) patch 1.50/1.51 frame rate stutters !

I dont need HDR support, i need chose 4K Mode or Performance Mode ( like on xbox have). Game is unplayable on ps4PRO now for me. CDPRed please do something good.
  5. K

please fix framerate for ps4 pro 1080p players

Again and again im agree with that, i dont need 4k support and another bugs, noisy fan effect. Not so long ago cdpred says: "Thank you for your feedback and question. I’m afraid that we have no plans to release the PS4 Pro edition for The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt. Our team is currently working very...
  6. K

please fix framerate for ps4 pro 1080p players

And I'm joining this request. In addition, there are problems with the sound.
  7. K

PS4 Pro - Too much fan noise after 1.50 patch

CD Projekt to address The Witcher 3 post-PS4 Pro patch crashes "We are aware of the issues some users have been experiencing following the PS4 Pro Patch and we are looking into addressing those as soon as possible."
  8. K

i hope so this will be repaired and restored. My second playing is been for the platinum trophy...
  9. K

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now PS4™ Pro Enhanced

I don't need clear my console, this patch should be optional for PS4PRO users, like enable/ disable. Best Regards iCake
  10. K

Ps4 Pro Patch Frame Rate

Agree with that, it should be optional like enable/ disable PS4PRO support
  11. K

I play e.g Horizon Zero Down too and my PS4Pro don't be louder fans work. My console is louder when i play witcher 3 onyly, after install this update.
  12. K

I try restart game and console to. How long i play? 5 min and fans going noise like vacuum cleaner. A had never before any problem with noise lvl, even Horizon Zero Dawn etc, something is wrong with patch ...
  13. K

I also have trouble with Fan noises since the new patch release . Its any chance to rollback or uninstall this "upgrade"?
  14. K

Patch dla Playstation 4 PRO

Patch praktycznie nic nie zmienia ... za to wiatraki w PS4Pro są bardzo głośne, szum przebija sie nawet przy założonych słuchawkach. Jaka jest szansa na możliwość wyłączenia tych "ulepszeń" z poziomu opcji gry lub rollback tej łatki? Tym bardziej niepotrzebne jeśli ktoś gra w HD.
  15. K

I have the same problem on my ps4pro, is any solution to rollback this patch? I don't need this new patch.
Top Bottom