Search results

+
  1. H

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi, Simple question here. Will Dettlaff be a leader in March's expansion ? Thank you !
  2. H

Hello Dev team, hello burza ! So before the HC annoucement, it was teased that the incoming update would be related to vampire (and we could assume, Toussaint). But we all know that this was never released because of the HC project has taken place instead. So my question, as a leak-eating...
  3. H

Hi Burza ! HC is gonna be amazing, thank you and the team for the hard work ! I'll just have two little questions for you: - Can we expect avatar + border to make it into the battlefield someday, even without emotes ? It's been our only cosmetics since the beginning and it'd feel nice to be...
  4. H

Hello Burza ! I wonder about my ol' boi the Unseen Elder. Since the vampire expansion is delayed to a later stage, what can we expect of him ? Is he removed until then, or does he keep an ability linked to the yet-to-come vampire archetype, or has he been reworked to fit another archetype...
  5. H

Hi Burza ! I think it would be very cool to have a salutation emote on the avatars, to start the game with a touch of respect. Any project concerning avatar emotes ?
  6. H

Faction Challenge Rewards

Day 432429 I still haven't received my border, should I write to the support ?
  7. H

Yet another Summoning Circle/Artifact Compression inconsistency

Summoning circle should be deleted from the game, not only is it problematic with the silver spies, it's also higly arguable what "last card" it should play (last unit played from hand ? Last unit to appear on board ? Last non-token unit to appear on boars ?) and, for the moment, highly...
  8. H

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

If I summoning circle/create a crone from my opponant deck, does it trigger the effect and bring those from my deck on the board ?
  9. H

How does one counter the popular Brouver Dwarf deck?

You can try Mill but I don't know if you're worth more than a dworf player then. #feelsbadman
  10. H

Revert Gold Weather Back to Three Damage

Well, most people end playing on several rows to play around different things (igni for instance) and you can still lacerate or use other tools to punish row stacking.
Top Bottom