Search results

+
  1. O

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

Hm ranked my burning potion eithne deck with resets and 4 burn cards Fila Ambush casual deck ... one of my favourites .. while i often lose because i have a not flipped ambush card ^^
  2. O

Share Your Profile

I will miss our Gwent like it is now so badly HC deletes all my fave non meta decks :/ https://www.playgwent.com/en/profile/oOxhaosOo we had some good years Gwent sadly that it has to end
  3. O

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Hm vampire the Masquerade , Star trek .... half life ... so we get episode 3 and half life 3 ... Bioshock
  4. O

Why I think HC is way way better than current Gwent

if its just about Gwent getting stale then balancing would be enough. Thats what all other card games do too. Most of them have mutch more cards and can try some other tricks like season cards but gwent isnt made for that.
  5. O

Why I think HC is way way better than current Gwent

Sadly i feel the same the PTR ruined my hope for HC all of my fave decks get deleted and overall diversity is going down. The RNG stay inside of the game while many people are unhappy about that. I loved the old darker look before midwinter and the different card arts for the same...
  6. O

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

yeah thx for using your power to show me that i should avoid gwent forum thx 4 that and deleting thet critic
  7. O

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Casual mode is my prefered mode to test new deck ideas or to play fun decks ... sadly i cant play them there because i play against comp decks t1/t2 there all the time. 10 games in a row against decks that also most played in Ranked. i realy hate this about Gwent. I realy dont understand why...
  8. O

Open PTR feedback

The HC ruined the rest of balance this game hade while filling it up with huge amounts of bugs. It feels rushed out to get back to the original more darker tone, while the darker grim tone looks good and the avatars are nice it makes no fun to play because of the bad balance. Specialy the...
  9. O

Open PTR feedback

I have to say i love the new dark battlefield and want it to stay that way so its maybe better to get a option for a day/night version in the settings
  10. O

Open PTR feedback

What i think is realy great problem is, is that the HC Gwent needs mutch more performance ... mainly the main menu. my old i5 4200m laptop, who let me play gwent while not at home, has huge problems with the new main menu while the rounds itself playing with no real perfomance problems.
  11. O

HC: First Impression (Poll)

I have to say, by all critic and problems i have with HC Gwent, i still like the game and i think i will played ( not only because of the thronebreaker preorder). I hope we will get a Android app now that the battlefield is small enough for smartphones.
  12. O

Open PTR feedback

+ like the new look nice dark + nice new faction based board look - less over view (why my cards try to hide while enemy rounds) - but it feels not realy smooth - feels like everything needs more time + reduced power feels great - still problems with power creep of some factions and leaders...
  13. O

I like the New battlefield, the reduced strength is also a food thing and the leaders feel like leaders now. What i dont like is that many of the old abilities got changed or just deleted ... i love my ambush cards and noe they are gone, i loved my burn deck with Schirru and...
  14. O

I dont like the new main menu, the playstyle change ... i cant say that now but i realy miss my old ambush decks :(
  15. O

Square Enix's Cyberpunk Prototype Demo from TGS2018

Hm for me its looks more like a techdemo. Also while i like some of the japanese style, this supermodel army in combat lingerie of this games is more annoying for me.
  16. O

Possible Fix to Card Advantage Issues

Strange that only ST cant be created and Ng spy with choosing any card seems OP
  17. O

Should Brouver be Changed?

Should Brouver be Changed? in my oppinion is Brouver one of the main reasons we got this ST problems in the last months. I think his ability is not good if you have it all time with you in form of a leader and also works to well with some ST cards. But i have to admit that i dont have any...
  18. O

Why Queensguard Suck and How to Fix Them (3 New Cards Too!)

Yeah Queensguard need help but your ideas are not good oin my oppinion. Your blackhand change would be overpowered not only in your deck no in every SK decks thats ressurcts stuff (just think what the bear spammers could do with it). Specialy your new cards would all overpower other SK decks...
  19. O

2018 the end of Gwent?

"the game will die" "top streamers crying" realy do we have to see this post every patch now? maybe CDPR should make a great "what does beta mean" note as start screen.
  20. O

Arena (Draft mode) suggestions

When then make different draft modes, normal and regulated draft.
Top Bottom