Search results

+
  1. T

I consider w3 an all-time great game, but I have a few complaints

Nope, you are wrong. There were no such things in the books. For example, Geralt was invited to the banquet and was represented as Ravix and none of the guests recognized him as Geralt, why? When Geralt arrived in Vizima to accept the job for the striga, he went to the inn, where nobody...
  2. T

Nothing "new" happend with Geralt and Ciri because Dandelion didnt release a new book about them or a new song. Geralt is not an idol or a super star, he is not recognized on the streets, so if some white-haired man goes somewhere, no one will guess that this is Geralt. Books and songs of...
  3. T

I repeat - do not try to read between the lines or look for a hidden meaning where there is none. It is written that they woke up and talked to each other, why should I think that these are ghosts / illusions / visions / dreams? Sometimes the truth lies on the surface. I'm sure that with the...
  4. T

First you say this. And then you say this Do not you see any contradictions? The fact that they woke up and talk isnt the proof that they are alive? Probably because on this scene the story was over? The author did not write the continuations, but in the "Season of Storms" there was a...
  5. T

Share Your Screenshots!!!

No Title A new day, new worries, but one thing never changes.
  6. T

Sapkovsky never claimed that they were dead. Sapkovsky could make some connections, but this does not make them true. 95% of people are idiots. I judge only by what I read. It was written in the book that Geralt and Yennefer are alive on the island. Why should I assume that they are in fact...
  7. T

They did not die. We can say that the scene where Geralt and Yennefer are alive, sit under a tree and talk - a dream or an illusion, but then why Geralt was bandaged after being wounded? He was weakened, spoke with difficulty, as if he only came to life after a fatal wound. Yennefer was also...
  8. T

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

[Sard Edit: That was kind of rude. Nope.]
  9. T

Imagine yourself, I also read more than once in several translations, I even read in the original. This moment does not say anything, the fact that Triss felt a pleasant vibration does not mean that she likes Eskel, the unicorn caused the euphoria of orgasm, she fell in love him? If they had...
  10. T

This is a fanfic, a joke, just a joke, as he himself admitted, it does not mean that he likes this idea, he just joked. Triss and Eskel never had anything in common. Triss always thought only of Geralt, she dreamed of him. "She threw her arms around his neck, instantly, without thinking. She...
  11. T

Just remind you that this is where their interaction ended, they never crossed anywhere, and Triss throughout the chapter and all subsequent books thought only of Geralt, so where is Eskel? Where are the hints? There are no hints. By the way, when the unicorn appeared, Triss experienced the...
  12. T

Its a fanfic that has nothing to do with the story, the fact that it was written by Sapkowski does not change anything. I see that you did not read the books, otherwise you knew that Triss did not touch Eskel's hand, Eskel kissed Triss's hand in respect, and Triss quickly withdrew her hand...
  13. T

Just read the original books, ok? I am not interested in some miserable fanfic. Andrzej Sapkowski himself confirmed, that the fanfic has nothing to do with the story, and in the books Triss had nothing common with Eskel, so she should sit next to her friend Yennefer. Do you know how a good...
  14. T

I have only one question. Why does Triss sit next to Eskel? Are you also supporters of this impossible theory?
  15. T

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

And they will name it "The Elder Scrolls № Somewhere". No thanks. For me, the Witcher is only Geralt of Rivia, without him there will be no sense in story.
  16. T

[BOOK SPOILERS] Lady of the Lake. Just finished reading.

CD Projekt have copyrights to the Witcher, so everything they do or write will be a canon, because copyright is copyright. While Sapkowski does not write his continuation of the story after the Malus island, the game will be the only possible canon, whoever says anything, with all due respect to...
  17. T

Games are canonical continuation of the books, all events in the games are based on the books history
  18. T

Im not trolling. This is just my point of view, if it does not coincide with yours, then do not be angry because of this, you are not the center of the universe. Geralt was well aware of what Fringilia wanted, so he would never return to her.
  19. T

This choice was made for a complete morons.
  20. T

Triss is true choice and Yennefer is false. The entire story was written just for Geralt and Triss, she suffered too long alone, in the end she deserved happiness. Sapkovsky knows this, CD Projekts too, thats why Triss is the only possible and true choice.
Top Bottom