Search results

+
  1. E

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Even Devs don't care about this game, why bother? Faction Favoritism is out of control. Strongest and Easiest faction gets no nerf over 6 months. Hell I just insta-forfeit if the matched up with SK Why bother play against it? Patch is souless, any meaningful patch happens once a year...
  2. E

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Are all of you crazy Viking nerds? Played your game since beta, and are there any reason why you guys have consistent favoritism on SK? SK is a dumbest deck to play yet strongest, any reason? Why SK bronze has easiest +3 value than their provision when other factions have conditional +2 value...
  3. E

How did the opponent have so many Impera Enforcers copies?

? Have you seen a graveyard? I cannot find any remedy, and he did not use an informant to copy enforcers. He literally played 4 enforcers from his hand without any cards.
  4. E

How did the opponent have so many Impera Enforcers copies?

He used tactical decision, and did not use a Strategic Withdrawal or any other mechanism to duplicate Impera Enforcers but still managed to pull out 7 Enforcers. I understand he used Ramon Tyrconnel for 1, Retto for 1, and Operator for 1. He used 2 Enforcers in second round, so I thought I...
  5. E

Congrat, you are losing players

Dumbed down game. 1. TONS of bugs(literally some guy used Syndicates ability with 0 coins when he needed 6 coins) 2. LOW tempo (almost went to sleep while playing) 3. DEAD feedbacks from devs 4. SLOW updates 5. NO tactics, only +/- points dumping Came back after HC Quiting with hopes ( I...
  6. E

Midwinter update review, problems and solutions

Bugs I encountered 1. Werecat boosts 5points empara brigade when attacks it. 2. tokens are not being removed by Geralt:Yrden.
  7. E

Serrit. How to make him playable

Deploy: destroy revealed bronze or silver and replace it with same color card.
  8. E

Forget Nilfgard. Is it just me, or is Nekker Swarm ridiculously OP right now?

If you are playing a contrl NG Auckes is the ultimate counter. If you draw the Auckes, try to kill as much as nekkers in R1. If you won R1, DO NOT PASS R2. In R2 opponent will try to make nekker strong as possible. Let them do that with right amount of tempo play, and when they are done, lock...
  9. E

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

I started this game in the middle of season2. So I didn't have any chance to play "OP NR" ok? I play gwent for fun, not for some rank point like you. On the other hand, I played this game because I enjoyed the sound effects and voices of characters whom I saw in the game. That's why I prefer NR...
  10. E

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

Well this is why I am quitting this shitty game. My rank was 4000++ last season, and always played NR. But I found out that NR is lacking in every aspects. Every other factions have viabilities and consistencies out side of the RNG factor. NR? BOOM!!! 3 infantry + 3 commandos = Instant...
  11. E

Is it just me or Nilfgaard is absolutely ridiculous right now?

Not to mentioning NG, Spellcoia'tael is out of control too. They've become more broken, and also not fun to play against. Really, no fun. They were good decks before, but after updates with new spell cards...DAMN... They just spam the f out of you with what ever spells they got, and at 3rd...
Top Bottom