Search results

+
  1. Elkatarus

Anyone increased the sharpening in your reshade to get a better image?

If you use a reshade that is. I mess around with the sharpening in a reshade and I get finer detail textures. I know you have to be careful in adjusting it so you don't get odd or unnatural looking effects. A couple other options in the sharpening section in some reshades is the offset bias and...
  2. Elkatarus

Audio Overhaul is out, 11 gb

Didn't see it posted in any of the thread titles, so this Nexus mod adjusts sound volumes so a sound is not too low when multiple sounds are playing. Like allowing talking to be heard clearly enough while music is playing. And the 11 gb is gb not mb...
  3. Elkatarus

The cigarette butts and coffee cups are not rectangular in shape

I guess some things are too sacred to mess with. But the fire extinguishers are rectangular as is the default menu cursor (square.)
  4. Elkatarus

Default brightness possibly a little less with Patch 1.1

With ray tracing on at max. Just wondering if anyone notices it. It may just be in my head after reading a post on the net that the graphics look a tiny bit muted with the new patch. The brightness can simply be adjusted in that case. I think the only time adjusting the brightness higher would...
  5. Elkatarus

In game lighting better with more room lights on or in darkened room?

It seems to me with more lights on in my room the game looks better, the in game lighting is more alive. The graphics seem a bit too stark and colder in atmosphere in a darkened room. Especially with ray tracing on, but I've used only ray tracing since December. I would've thought the game would...
  6. Elkatarus

When to get free roam and fast travel in each district in Night City

SPOILER ALERT - The following tells which main jobs (missions) give access to all 6 districts. It's for anyone, for example those early in the game who are curious to know when the districts are accessible for free roaming and fast travel. Watson District and its sub districts The early part...
  7. Elkatarus

Near top of highest structure in Toussaint main city

Near top of highest structure in Toussaint main city https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jZd...ew?usp=sharing The video shows my Ciri character walking in normal gameplay way up on the highest tower in Beauclair city. Know anyone who's been up that high on this tower in regular walking mode? Not...
  8. Elkatarus

PC command "phase" to get to some of the places you can't normally reach

PC command "phase" to get to some of the places you can't normally reach Say if you want to get to walkways on top of the high stone walls in a big city. Or to the tops of some buildings or other moderately high place that's normally inaccessible. First go to a location as high or...
  9. Elkatarus

Getting too close to objects in gameplay

Getting too close to objects in gameplay It's like in most games when you get too close to walls, rocks, tables, bottles or most anything they get a bit blurry and less detailed. So I'm guessing most play in the default 3rd person in W3. And most of the time the 3rd person view keeps you just...
  10. Elkatarus

For First Person View how about just using "hideplayer"?

For First Person View how about just using "hideplayer"? There's some interest in first person mods but does the hideplayer console command entry work fine? If the neck nape or hood won't disappear then it won't be of much use because the nape or hood would ruin your first person...
Top Bottom