Search results

+
  1. J

Let's Play a Game: Guess the Card (Riddles)

You got that right! and another guess for the "Weaklings will never feel my gaze.."
  2. J

Rows Will Have a Unit Cap (in the Coming Midwinter Patch)

Spies. I see spies everywhere.. Row filling and row movement will be the shiz..
  3. J

Good idea, but not quite what the riddle is about. Another hint: I was thinking Operator could cause a situation similar to the photo.
  4. J

Aww.. I wanted to answer some riddles too. But I already got beaten to the punch for the two new ones. @RidiculousName quite creative on the riddles but your answer to mine was incorrect. And yes, it is a "who". Hints: Comment if you think it's a bit too difficult.
  5. J

A bit sad to see no new riddles or puzzles on this thread, really enjoyed them. Here's a new one if anyone's interested: "You'll like me, you'll love me, you'll hate me. Some people just want to use me, others want to abuse me. But oh baby, if you use me too much I'll dry you all up." Guess who.
  6. J

This game will never be balanced

Adding new cards isn't really an issue if no new mechanics are being implemented as well. New mechanics are what cause more unpredictability, not new cards. Basically giving 1 faction the mechanic/ability that was exclusive to another faction is, in my opinion, an attempt to balance the game...
  7. J

Dang nabbit! I haven't played those cards in a while and I just played Witcher 3 and the gwent mini game and I got confused again. Thought a single gold hazard would occupy both sides of the board. My bad.:facepalm: Oh, and yes that was definitely the correct answer to my riddle. Thanks!
  8. J

Hey, no takers or guessers for my riddle? I thought it was gonna be pretty easy.
  9. J

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you on this immediately. It was actually on an AI practice match, I was experimenting on a new deck. It was the AI's own unit, an Elven Mercenary, that got hit with Stammelford's Tremors, got stuck on the board with 0 power, guardian spawned, another 1 damage...
  10. J

You're right, I did forget that it was actually a spawned unit/token and not an actual card. I've got another guess below that would also fit the "There can only be one (of a kind)" description. Btw, the extra phrase doesn't really make it easier. Though I'm curious what card you actually had in...
  11. J

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

Gotcha, thanks! That means SC can be used as counter-play to decompression in cases of resurrection or muster. Seems like that's gonna make it a standard for SK decks, like Sigdrifa. Yup, knew about the second point. I was able to duplicate a demoted Avallach in a mill deck I used before.
  12. J

Gwent Community Survey Edition 3: November 2017

The age group stats had me rolling there for a bit. Thought 37% of the survey population were 65+ years old. Lols! But yeah, the results were interesting and thanks for the effort OP.
  13. J

Artefact Compression (Coral) Thoughts

Alright so I saw this counter happen again. This time it was used against me and not the spell, but Coral. I used Coral on Blueboy Lugos' whale and my opponent used Summoning Circle and he spawned another Blueboy Lugos and whale. Got me scratching my head. So I guess this can actually be a...
  14. J

I can pull you up or pull you down, I eat friends for breakfast, I can hit foes who decide to show-up, but I can hit any other enemy all the same. Who am I?
  15. J

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Happened to me quite a few times too when I ran a QG deck, which is why I had Donar, Decoy, and SummoningC running in that deck too. That deck really tends to be mush against monster.
  16. J

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Was playing with Eredin with Operator in my deck, against Scoiatael. 1. My opponent uses operator on DBP, I use Summoning Circle and duplicate my unit. 2. Opponent uses SC too, and duplicates another DBP, I use my own Operator. 3. Out comes Iorveth shouting: Enough of this farce! Vedrai...
  17. J

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hiya, I already agreed to this^ and accepted it as truth (even gave a RedPoint). But earlier today, I encountered an Ithlinne that spawned Stammelfords Tremors, and despite the fact that only 1 unit was killed, two Golemns spawned. It seemed as if the game detected that single unit getting...
  18. J

Mill options

I certainly agree to this. Just today, wanted to craft a new Gold and was short some scraps. Had to go through the entire collection to mill Standard cards that already had one or two premium versions. It was time consuming and it bothered me how much the task could have been simplified.
Top Bottom