Search results

+
  1. C

[Suggestion] Gwent Weekly

This is a very crucial point: the game needs tournaments. Don't know if it is on the future plans by devs, not so sure but it's a great idea. You could run it also every day just like a sit'n'go with limited players (maybe 16?) , entering with scraps, meteorite powder and generating a prizepool...
  2. C

Open letter from GWENT development team

Keep strong guys, Gwent is awesome, card's graphic art is absolutely unique and really.. beautiful..come on , this cards are made extremely well, marvelous. Keep an eye on the future on pre-balancing cards, Dwarfs Fest on current meta isnt so funny and it's a pity, the new cards allow a lot of...
  3. C

Why is CDPR reducing all the flavour of the game (Card Names)?

I think the characters and the story of The Witcher are unique and non common to card games. Cutting down names - we don't know exactly the reason why- reduces the magic of the game. Devs should say a couple of words about this. The idea of selecting the options "Full lenght names" for pc users...
  4. C

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Thanks for support, i 'll send a ticket while i'm waiting for next week's update. i really hope i could come back.
  5. C

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Hi guys i play Gwent since the public beta's start but from a week i suffer constantly connection issue and local client issue. It costs me the ladder and the pleasure of play because it happens every 1-2 games of competitive mode. It also happens in casual mode with low frequency. I'm getting...
Top Bottom