Search results

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I understand, thanks for letting me known about the DLCs and remakes. About the new protagonist; even though I'll miss the previous characters I'd be glad and more than happy to see what CD Project brings to the table. Since it coming from CD Project I'm sure that it will be madewell and...
  2. S

Poll: Who Would You Like to See as the Protagonist for "The Witcher 4"?

Whether it will be a Witcher 4 or a whole new witcher saga I'd love to have a custom made character as a protagonist. Sadly I don't know if this will affect the story making and be more difficult to connect the story with the other known characters. But it sure would be love to see some of the...
  3. S

10th Anniversary contest — show us your inventory!

Impressive collection you got there. Nice unicorn btw, not sure where I remeber that from ;)
  4. S

Where is everyone?

So I'm glad so see so many replies here, didn't think it were this many people left. But I have full understanding that Witcher 3 was mostly active during the release year and the year after. Unfortunately I have no interest in Cyberpunk, not into much sci fi (sorry guys). Otherwise I'd gladly...
  5. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

They stated that during the time period 2017-2021: Expansion of our core franchises with additional media content and product lines. Might misunderstood this, but I sure get my hopes up by reading this. Witcher franchise is a very popular series so I have so hard thinking they will quit making...
  6. S

Where is everyone?

Where is everyone? Just recently decided to be apart of this community, but honestly where is everyone?? This forum seems a bit dead, like an abandoned village in witcher 3. Rarely any active forum threads anymore, sadly. Any tips where I can found active users/ threads when it comes to the...
  7. S

The Perfect Yennefer

Found someone that matches Yennefers appearance perfectly imo. What's your opinion guys? :)
  8. S

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

No Title Found this girl, who almost perfectly matches Yennefers appearance. Sadly shes not an actor :(
  9. S

Main theme in the menu

Totally agree with you, would be nice with an option that let u decide how the main screen would look like.
  10. S

Just finished the game for the first time and I am really depressed atm.

Don't feel sad man, you know u can always re-experience the story and pick the choices you didn't pick to see different outcome that you may or may not have seen either way you get to see Geralt, Ciri, Yen and Triss again along with the other characters. For me personally completing the main...
  11. S

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

Ciri's dream is obv to become a Witcher like Geralt who she looks up to. I don't see her being a bad witcher she's decent. The only reason to not pick Ciri as a witcher is if you wanna "fulfill the prophecy" that Ciri becomes Empress, and looking at that ending doesn't seem like she enjoy it...
  12. S

BAD ending

You gotta remeber the cause of this, she was only doing all that cuz of the stuff that happend to her at early age. Would you've turned out as a hero after all that? That clearly says that not ALL bandits are bad people. Sysanne is a very understanding person I'd say, she just miss alot of...
  13. S

Saddened that I had to kill Dettlaff to save the others

I think Dettlaff deserves to die. If you look it like this: Sysanne only tried to kill people involved in her matters, while Dettlaff involved alot of innocent people. And if I remeber correctly, Geralt kill monsters that cause harm to innocent people (which is basically what Dettlaff did)...
  14. S

Blood and Wine and "Skellige's Most Wanted"

Well as the guy above said only decisions from the main game affect that quest. But for the Blood and Wine you get choices to spare some monsters and that is only helpful if you do the "There is only one".
  15. S

Toad Prince - Hearts Of Stone.

I just auto attacked the prince down (was playing on easiest difficulty :D). Playing my new game on blood and broken bones tho, so might wanna take that playstyle there. Thanks.
  16. S

[ spoilers ] Blood and Wine Ending. WTF?!

I think thats the case cuz of what happens next to you? Sent you to jail and to see the disappointment in Anna Henrietta, they never got the chance to sort things out. Cuz remeber the reason why she did all that to Dettlaff. Either way I dont really think any of the ending is a good or bad...
  17. S

Ciri in Blood and Wine for those who romanced Triss/Yen

I totally agree with you m8, would be the optimal reward for players who manage to keep Ciri alive. But sadly it's not possible if you dont mod the game, so I guess thats the only choice you have to make if you wanna see Ciri again along with Yen/Triss at the end of Blood and Wine DLC. So one...
  18. S

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I honestly think Blood and Wine DLC has a far better story than the original game as well as the other DLC. I just like the enviroment and the landscape, its so well made. This knight theme is something that fits my taste more especially in a RPG game. Honestly there is so much I can write...
  19. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

If we are talking about Witcher 3, I'd love to get another DLC. That would make my day if not year... but guess its far from reality. Otherwise for upcoming games I'd love to see some story around the other witcher schools (preferably the Viper school, dual weilders). Dont think CD Project need...
Top Bottom