Search results

+
  1. L

The Ranking System and its Shortcomings (MMR/ELO/Rating)

If you’re trying to make my suggestions seem unwelcome here, congratulations, you’ve done it. I l can just stick with support tickets from now on then.
  2. L

What about an evenly matched mmrp opp with a much higher level? Smh. No one should not be dropping over that. In casual a draw means both are closer to getting a keg. It’s a dual victory. But in ranked dual crown points still mean a loss? No d way that makes sense.
  3. L

Stop losing mmrp for draws Smh. It doesn’t make sense that I drop in rank points when I didn’t even lose. At least don’t change the points at all for draws. But a drop just makes me feel like I’m wasting my time. (I didn’t lose!!!)
  4. L

Ok, I Didi It!

Congrats! Happy holidays :)
  5. L

[Suggestion] Blitz Mode (Draconid Seasonal)

I support this idea.
  6. L

Reveal Synergy Suggestions

Yes! Agree. This is such a good idea. I have a reveal deck I’d love to play but rarely do. It doesn’t include Xarthi even though I have his card. Regis HV to look and steal instead. Awful probably. I want to work Xarthi in but the overall deck is too weak. I don’t have the Alba ACs in there...
  7. L

Few small game fixes that should be done.

Regarding point 3 the cows spawned from my animated Germain of FH aren’t animated either. Point 7 also applies to my game. I haven’t sent a ticket bc it isn’t game breaking.
  8. L

Natalis is op

I’d like to see him have the veteran tag like SK units.
  9. L

The entire Northern Realm faction needs a buff

I mentioned adding the veteran tag to other factions here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/suggestions-aa/9862591-every1-play-25-cards-small-suggestion-to-maybe-encourage-using-more And the more I think about it the more I’d like to see officers like Roche...
  10. L

GWENT Open #2 has a winner!

I was thrilled to see Freddybabes run neutrals like Cleaver, G Igni and Lambert. His play style is a great combo of creative and strong. The tournament was interesting to watch and it was fun to see him win. So if you see this, FB, congratulations! Great job.
  11. L

Every1 play 25 cards, small suggestion to maybe encourage using more

That depends on the army. I recall reading that one of the factors that lead to the downfall of the Roman Empire was hiring mercenaries and giving out citizenship as an incentive to “serve the empire”, both of which gave the “Barbarian Horde” ample reason to consider hostile takeovers of that...
  12. L

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Well, that’s exactly the problem. Are we here to play the game or taunt and waste each other’s time? Why is it so important to insult the opponent in any way, using taunts or by withholding GG? Should that issue even be involved? Isn’t it unnecessary? The basic fact is that people are motivated...
  13. L

Gwent open decks

From the Netdeck Virus? I hear it’s very contagious ;)
  14. L

Mill options

Agree + thumbs up
  15. L

Deck Opinions?

Trebuchets hitting SC Marauders or SK Berserkers or Greatswords could be very bad. Not sure your locks and Mardroeme could fix that every time. Weak 6str boost units seem very easy to remove. Why not Quen and/or Dandelion to help keep them? Or consider some kind of armored units. JJPasak did...
  16. L

Gwent open decks

http://www.gwentdb.com/news/213-gwent-open-2-continues-today-decklists-day-1
  17. L

Succubus - Borkh interaction

Lol partci I see what you did there Congratulations for making your combo work :)
  18. L

Keira Metz spell choice

I like the idea of this so much, especially because CE damage effect is cumulative. I’ve been puzzling over how to get 6 in GY while still having one in hand ever since I read the description. I went in the direction of Ithlinne Milva Ithlinne Renew demoted Ithlinne Hattori Decoy etc... But not...
  19. L

What's with the Update?

Maybe you can tell everyone after you get it? For those reading this away from game :)
  20. L

Meteorite Powder is actually on Sale!

Thanks for alerting the community! I agree re the kegs and getting good cards. I got a gold day before yesterday out of one, I’ve been pleased since. :)
Top Bottom