Search results

+
  1. M

Gambling: Loot Boxes & Gwent

Gwent is childrens playground compared to some other games. You can collect all cards without paying. Read that top clash royal player spent about 12k in the game. Just creepy. Anyone interested about this stuff should watch south park episode "freemium isnt free". Also, the book "addiction by...
  2. M

GWENT: Thronebreaker and Public Beta development roadmap update

This is a step in the right direction. We have more than enough half baked games in the market. It seems CD Project red is listening to fanbase about the stale metagame and need for updates.
  3. M

The joke has gone too far, uninstalling.

Ok , uninstalling i thought again about, but definately not playing until it becomes fun again. I really wish this game to succed, the art is awesome, and the company has good credentials, but last 20 days or so every time i try to play a game i just alt f4 before game ends, it feels like a...
  4. M

The joke has gone too far, uninstalling.

The joke has gone too far, uninstalling. Congratulations on the pathetic state of game balance at the moment, take your nilfagaard spy or other meta decks, and play them in the company day and night, because starting 2018 the gwent hype at this rate will have totally died out. I was supporter...
  5. M

Is it just me or Nilfgaard is absolutely ridiculous right now?

Really tired of playing vs same decks over and over. Are these people even having fun playing the same decks over and over ? (nilfagaard mainly) Helpful advice: there are easier ways in the internet to earn 3 euros a day, instead of spamming same decks without having fun? The game balance state...
  6. M

GwentUp Meta report 31 Oct - 03 Nov

90 percent of cards on meta decks is same. its boring
  7. M

So when is the next patch hitting?

Hope soon, meta is boring and stale atm.
  8. M

Reveal deck: Wrongly buffed

Reveal is over the top atm.
  9. M

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

No, rewards are pretty generous.
  10. M

[SPOILERS] Saovine: Holiday of the Dead - Help Solving Puzzles

It is a hard challenge, but story well written
  11. M

advertising Gwent

Imo the convoluted card names are harming the games marketability and new player aquisition. I really cant remember or talk about strategies with this card mumbo jumbo names.
  12. M

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

GG is good manners
  13. M

GwentUp Meta report 31 Oct - 03 Nov

This meta is YAWN meta. Too few archetypes, not enough dynamic gameplay, feels like a chore atm. I cant even play for the daily rewards, not enough fun in game.
Top Bottom