Search results

+
  1. M

Battle Maiden doesn't work when spawned from Doppler

Battle Maiden doesn't work when spawned from Doppler She's placed on the board and does nothing. I don't get to deal damage to one of my units, even though I have Light Longship and Berserker Marauder out on the table. Am I missing something? I'm on PC, if that matters.
  2. M

Rank up rewards for the skipped ranks solution

Rank up rewards for the skipped ranks solution The problem here is twofold: 1) Fundamental unfairness. A player who got to 4250 MMR, but dropped to 2000 will be in better situation than a player who got to 4250 MMR and tried to climb higher, which is ridiculous in my opinion. Right now we have...
  3. M

More tournament exposure

More tournament exposure So the Challenger was a great event, but you should really work on the publicity aspect of it all. Look at any other sport. I think there should be tons of articles about the championship on your official website, GwentDB, Gwentlemen, and probably other websites. There...
  4. M

No Gwent for Old Men

No Gwent for Old Men ... and by old I mean "30-something". Most of us just have no time to put in the hours of grind. Pro Ladder isn’t for people with jobs. Pro Ladder isn’t for people with families. After hearing others talking about grinding for 4-8 hours a day to get the GM I realized that...
  5. M

Muzzle suggestions

Muzzle suggestions I think that Muzzle is a really interesting card, but it became a little too prevalent in the current meta, so I'd propose a slight tweak to prevent Muzzle -> Muzzle bounce. "Move a Bronze or Silver Enemy with 7 Power or less to the opposite row and boost it by 2." Its...
  6. M

Elegant coinflip and mulligan tweaks

Elegant coinflip and mulligan tweaks I just had an "Eureka" moment and I feel like I have to share. It's a solution to the two RNG problems people keep complaining about. COINFLIP There are solutions on reddit, suggesting extra points, special cards, tokens or betting for coinflip, but I'm not...
Top Bottom