Search results

+
  1. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077: Allegories from Greek Mythology (SPOILER WARNING)

If you were to look at the philososphy behind Jungian psychology it is very influenced by Greek mythology. To Jung, Chaos was the void that made up the unconscious which is where the Shadow Self lives, the darkest most sinister parts within the human mind. To become the Hero one must slay the...
  2. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077: Allegories from Greek Mythology (SPOILER WARNING)

To start this off, I have just finished Cyberpunk 2077 and absolutely loved it. Yes there were some technical issues and the game was a bit too short for my liking but lets just appreciate how well done this game was made. Anyways being somebody who is very much in love with Greek mythology and...
  3. Draymar23

Preload done but update wont start (Steam)

I have just finished preloading CP2077 on Steam but wont update at all. Keeps dropping out of the queue when done manually and doesn't do it automatically either. Also the schedule keeps getting pushed back. Been like this for over 2 hours. Has anyone else had this issue?
  4. Draymar23

Night City Wire Episode 3 Suggestion: Rock Music

From what we know NCW Ep 3 will be the final presentation of the game before release and CDPR have said that they will focus on radio stations. I am very worried about this. Since the early 2010s Rock has been on the border between the underground and the mainstream. Its not like its underground...
  5. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 2

I am very concerned about the music after this. Refused work for me of course but some of it is a bit iffy especially in the rap/electronic stuff. The music at the beginning of the livestream (City of Dreams) is atrociously unoriginal trap rap nonsense which I can only assume is A$AP Rocky. Run...
  6. Draymar23

Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

Everybody knows Central Perk is the best ripperdock joint in 2077 New York City. Cyber-Gunther must be around somewhere!!
  7. Draymar23

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

Its more about mechanics and how that ties into player freedom. I find that if I have too much freedom it becomes overwhelming especially with an overabundance of mechanics. I don't want my hand held but I don't want to have to plan my moves all the time. A mixture of both would be ideal so I...
  8. Draymar23

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

Over the past few years I have noticed that open world titles are getting bigger and bigger. It used to be something I loved undoubtedly in the Skyrim, GTA V era. I loved the fact that high quality open worlds were being made with great AI, graphics and gameplay but in recent years they have...
  9. Draymar23

Same here, I really want to see long hair options for female V specifically something similar to the "scene" haircut.... or the "Rachel" haircut for a Corpo play-through
  10. Draymar23

I am back after taking a semi-long break. I really was really impressed by Night City Wire and the Braindance demo. The graphics now look great, the gameplay is the best I've seen so far and the current UI is personally my favourite. Not just that but screenshots and concept art has been...
  11. Draymar23

Snow in Night City?

I'm from Adelaide and our climate is basically the same as California. Mediterranean climates don't get snow at all
  12. Draymar23

If we can customize our genitals, should there be a nude option??

My big wonder is if customizable female genitalia will be a thing or if there will be a layer of pubes censoring it like in Conan Exiles. I think its only fair that if we can increase length or girth for Male V we can choose whether Female V has an innie or an outie. Seriously, I think its...
  13. Draymar23

Summer of Gaming Demo Poll

With the Summer of Gaming announced it is a good idea to share what we hope to see and speculate. This will most likely be our last look at the game before release so lets go at it folks
  14. Draymar23

Matter of Perspective

Good for you!!! Yeah, I was getting real cynical for a while, but the game got rated in my country today (Australia) and now its all gone. If hype is a drug, CP2077's hype is like cocaine. Get new info and its like a fix, dont get anything you scratch the walls wanting another one. CDPR are the...
  15. Draymar23

Matter of Perspective

We were all disappointed when CP was delayed back in January. That was 8 months. Now we are in May and in the middle of Q2 with 4 months to go and all I can say is that it is a matter of perspective. In the Summer of Gaming in June we will be in the final month of Q2 and then we will be...
  16. Draymar23

Please consider having a playable demo.

Ah makes sense now. It was a brainfart on my part. Yeah a playable demo ain't gonna happen but I am hoping we get a demo of the character creator so we can plan what our characters look like
  17. Draymar23

Please consider having a playable demo.

If I recall correctly that demo was for the Taipei show which was cancelled. I think it is highly likely that they have a new demo around E3 like they always do for the event. I also think its highly likely since its been cancelled that it will be uploaded for everyone to see not just the media...
  18. Draymar23

Miami Vice Influence

So its probably just unintentional then. Even if its not what CDPR intended at least the similarities make their vision of Cyberpunk unique :)
  19. Draymar23

Miami Vice Influence

I have recently been binging Miami Vice lately and I have noticed some distinct similarities between Cyberpunk 2077 and Miami Vice so I thought I would make an analysis to explain why I think CDPR may have been inspired by this 80s masterpiece Style over Substance- This is a no brainer. If you...
  20. Draymar23

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Well I've recently finished AC Odyssey and RDR2 which were both major slogs to get through. It took me about a year to complete RDR2 because I was so burnt out and I spent almost 90 hours on AC Odyssey. Both those games have the issue of being way too big in map size and story length, ideally...
Top Bottom