Search results

+
  1. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077: Allegories from Greek Mythology (SPOILER WARNING)

To start this off, I have just finished Cyberpunk 2077 and absolutely loved it. Yes there were some technical issues and the game was a bit too short for my liking but lets just appreciate how well done this game was made. Anyways being somebody who is very much in love with Greek mythology and...
  2. Draymar23

Preload done but update wont start (Steam)

I have just finished preloading CP2077 on Steam but wont update at all. Keeps dropping out of the queue when done manually and doesn't do it automatically either. Also the schedule keeps getting pushed back. Been like this for over 2 hours. Has anyone else had this issue?
  3. Draymar23

Night City Wire Episode 3 Suggestion: Rock Music

From what we know NCW Ep 3 will be the final presentation of the game before release and CDPR have said that they will focus on radio stations. I am very worried about this. Since the early 2010s Rock has been on the border between the underground and the mainstream. Its not like its underground...
  4. Draymar23

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

Over the past few years I have noticed that open world titles are getting bigger and bigger. It used to be something I loved undoubtedly in the Skyrim, GTA V era. I loved the fact that high quality open worlds were being made with great AI, graphics and gameplay but in recent years they have...
  5. Draymar23

Night City Wire Episode 2 Should be Focused on Character Creator

I am back after taking a semi-long break. I really was really impressed by Night City Wire and the Braindance demo. The graphics now look great, the gameplay is the best I've seen so far and the current UI is personally my favourite. Not just that but screenshots and concept art has been...
  6. Draymar23

Summer of Gaming Demo Poll

With the Summer of Gaming announced it is a good idea to share what we hope to see and speculate. This will most likely be our last look at the game before release so lets go at it folks
  7. Draymar23

Matter of Perspective

We were all disappointed when CP was delayed back in January. That was 8 months. Now we are in May and in the middle of Q2 with 4 months to go and all I can say is that it is a matter of perspective. In the Summer of Gaming in June we will be in the final month of Q2 and then we will be...
  8. Draymar23

Miami Vice Influence

I have recently been binging Miami Vice lately and I have noticed some distinct similarities between Cyberpunk 2077 and Miami Vice so I thought I would make an analysis to explain why I think CDPR may have been inspired by this 80s masterpiece Style over Substance- This is a no brainer. If you...
  9. Draymar23

Q2 Predictions for April-June

April: The game will be classified and the game gets released in Australia Artwork is an obvious. I'm betting on concept art detailing the city and mega corps On April 16th I reckon we will get another trailer but this time being a reverse of the 2018 trailer it will focus on night. This...
  10. Draymar23

Early Release?

Cyberpunk 2077 has just been sent for age classification around the world. If memory serves me correctly The Witcher 3 was rated in February 2015 and released in May 2015 which was only 4 months. Could we be getting an early release in June/July?
  11. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Drought

All opportunities to show off the game seem to be cancelled. The Taipei conference, Pax East show and E3 2020 are all going to be cancelled due to coronavirus. The only other chance is Gamescom but I think they might cancel that too. That means, as of today, that means 6 months of no new looks...
  12. Draymar23

Taipei 2020

Taipei is a week away. What do you guys want to see?
  13. Draymar23

E3 2020 & Gamescom: Third Demo Suggestion

Hey all, according to the Neon Arcade, now that CDPR has delayed Cyberpunk 2077 they now have the opportunity to do E3 2020 and Gamescom before release. I think this is the perfect opportunity to showcase a third and final demo for us. If they so wish to do so here is my suggestions. CDPR if you...
  14. Draymar23

Australian Ban: Potential Problems and Solutions

Us Australian gamers know very well that our ratings board is very strict and many have been concerned about Cyberpunk 2077 being banned. Here I will analyse what the ratings board expects and disapproves of. First lets get the obvious out of the way: if Cyberpunk 2077 releases in Australia it...
  15. Draymar23

Do Not Be Afraid About CP2077

Some of you on the forums would have seen my angry rant about CP2077. I wish to apologise. I was misinformed. I want to tell every possible detractor not to worry as I will be shedding light on the gripes of the game. First Person- People seem to hate the idea of FPP as the only perspective...
  16. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077 Soundtrack: Not a Fan

Just saw the BTS soundtrack video and noticed that aside from Refused there are no Rock bands or artists on the soundtrack. While I do appreciate that Industrial music will be in there, the majority of these artists are either Pop, Rap or electronic. Night City is the city where ROCKerboys are...
  17. Draymar23

Stupid Decisions: First Person Dialogue

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the gameplay being in FPP nor have I changed my mind on buying the game but I feel CDPR have made a mistake by making the dialogue in FPP. Despite adding immersion I feel it actually negatively impacts the narrative and ruins probably the best chance to...
  18. Draymar23

Now till release

Release is under 200 days away. Does anybody know if we will get anything between now and April 2020? New trailer, new demo, new screenshots, CC demo? I would love see the Corporate Centre before release
  19. Draymar23

Is this part of CP2077?

This artwork just showed up on Facebook and Twitter this morning. A Reddit user stated that this image is the poster for the movie Bushido. Does that mean that this artwork reflects the current art direction for the game. I would suspect these movies are shot in Night City. I was told by a few...
  20. Draymar23

Cyberpunk 2077: Change in Style/Tone, Graphics

In the gameplay trailer that we just saw, I noticed something that I have been saying might happen: The style and tone of the game has changed a lot. While in the original trailer we saw a pastel color palette with pinks, oranges and yellows as well as a relatively clean aesthetic and happy vibe...
Top Bottom