Search results

+
  1. L

Making Eldain (at least remotely) playable!

I think idea 5 could be good. I would change it so that Eldain doesn't get two charges every round though. Instead I'd make it so his ability refreshed on a trap triggering. This way he can't hold on to charges but it's still a strong ability.
  2. L

Improving the New Player Experience

Dear CDPR Gwent Team, I've been playing gwent for a long time and I have a full collection. I do not need to be rewarded for friend matches. However, I really want my friends to get into the game so I can play against them. I have like 5-6 real life friends who have some interest in the game but...
  3. L

Black listing is still a joke!!!

I think it should probably just shuffle the deck after finishing the mulligan process. However, it should only shuffle if you did mulligan a card.
  4. L

Your Favorite Midwinter Card

My favorite art is probably Nivellen. Phoenix, Ruehin, and Selkirk's premiums are also really cool though. Let's be honest, there's a lot of really awesome premium cards. I dunno, I'd say Nova is my favorite card in general this patch, just because that card alone has enabled so many additional...
  5. L

Gwent Tactics

So the issue with board effects like these is that it's going to really limit design space. If I play NR with this my goal is going to be to stack three units together all the time for every match or I'm losing potential. How do you then evolve the game overtime? Make more tactics? This doesn't...
  6. L

Gwent Tactics

As interesting as your ideas are, I feel like they're more suited for a different game altogether. The archetypes you suggested are much more limited in design than the archetypes the game currently has. What you're suggesting is developing mechanics that create a single archetype for each...
  7. L

Players will not receive rank up rewards for the ranks they skipped

You can't lose your rank. Your rewards will be based on the highest rank you achieved. So if you got to rank 19 and then proceeded to lose 20 games in a row and your mmr was at like 2000 somehow, you'd still get the rewards for hitting rank 19.
  8. L

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

Hailstorm and trappers are still used in the one deck they were used in before. Lacerate is probably seeing just as much play as it did before. Lacerate actually might be seeing more play now because derren has made the axemen deck playable and they like to use lacerate. There's a lot more swarm...
  9. L

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

I disagree. I don't believe adding in a new mechanic can be considered simplification. Having a row limit means players have to think about it and play around it, which means they'll play on more than one row. This lets cards like crows eye, expired ale, pyrotech, etc, see play. Row stacking was...
  10. L

Players will not receive rank up rewards for the ranks they skipped

You should really quote it correctly. They clearly said people wouldn't automatically receive rewards. This doesn't mean they won't receive them though. Everyone's probably freaking out over nothing.
  11. L

SOLVED Weaken cannot pass Quen

I find it weird that reset also removes quen from the unit. Reset doesn't reset armor, timers, lock, spying or resilience and I'm not sure why quen is some weird exception to this.
  12. L

Your most stupid misplays

I wasn't feeling too great today so I was staring at Zoltan Chivay thinking "I should play Zoltan Chivay here". I stared at it thinking that same thought until it roped out and the game discarded Zoltan Chivay. I then looked at the board and wondered where my Zoltan Chivay went... I decided I...
  13. L

Should Iris be a Gold card?

I think making her doomed wouldn't be a bad thing. I think that playing iris, then playing her again with caretaker, and then playing her again with renew caretaker is a bit much. So you could either make iris doomed, or caretaker doomed. I also think changing Rainfarm to only allow him to tutor...
  14. L

Help me improve this Mulligan Deck w/ Sarah

I agree that handbuff isn't great here. I'd drop farseers and dragoons. Once those are dropped we won't need ithlinne and quen either. The deck needs more thin for sure, so put in 3 blue mountain commandos. I'd also include ailerenn. You can run Zoltan for your bmcs if you want. Personally I'd...
Top Bottom