Search results

+
  1. B

This game will never be balanced

It was when it was first created. It was my favorite game. I also took a break, came back expecting it to still be horrible. I wasn't disappointed
  2. B

What is wrong with Casuals?

Players do these things out of frustration.
  3. B

How Can You Please Everyone?

I just want you to admit you're wrong. And regarding stats, going back to our original posts. Maybe you can help me with this then. I've been in contact with support as well trying to understand the algorithm to how it works. I've been told from the horses mouth that win and loss ratio have an...
  4. B

Literally yes they only auto win when one forfeits. I don't need to know how well things could have been if I see it not worth playing. I don't care how close the game could have been because a loss is a loss, this game is only fun when the matches are right. You can't tell me you have never had...
  5. B

you say it like I pass every round. I'm ranking just fine, just know when to fold them. It's not an obsession with levels. Leveling will certainly not help overall. That's not the focus. I'm saying if I'm a level 25 lets say, and I see I'm being pitted against, let's say a level 40 Master, or...
  6. B

I don't mind losing if the match is a good one. And my logic is pretty good...makes me less anxious playing matches I won't win. Corrects the stats. I'll sub quote moderators here, a decent deck is nothing against your skills as a player. Which in itself isn't sound logic because many factors...
  7. B

You're still wrong. Please stop telling new players levels don't matter you're not correct. Levels do matter and I'll explain why to you again (not sure why I feel I need to). higher levels and titles mean more (better) cards, experience and better stats. Again 4RM3D, stop telling new players...
  8. B

This is what I'm talking about. Again, since it's not fair, I suggest just purposely losing over and over again (pass and pass and pass) and the stats will eventually adjust where you will be matched against opponents "worthwhile" playing. Because yes this game sucks, and is a far cry from what...
  9. B

What's not to understand. It's just messing with the stats so I play games I actually enjoy playing. The opponents still get points. Win win.
  10. B

Right, but my point of getting players you will actually be able to play instead of getting creamed 2/0 most times is to mess with the statistics. The list you give is obvious, does not change the fact that chances are you'll have stacked opponents unless you tweak the stats yourself. That was...
  11. B

If you don't mind messing up your stats and you want to continuously win for a while just lost a bunch of times on purpose, then you will get a long string of actual playable opponents (works in ranked especially) where you can not only get back the points you lose quickly but get a better...
  12. B

A few general suggestions.

@nemirni Nope it's not nice at all. It's a cruel world of Gwent and that, like unfair matchups are a part of the game. It bothers me because it's constant. And lastly, as I may have mentioned, not sure if you read my response properly, but I have been playing solely ranked (once I realized the...
  13. B

4RM3D Maybe you will be more helpful than the actual feedback and support. Every suggestion you made to me has been done. It's still just as frustrating with zero recourse from the developers so I felt necessary to turn to the forums (and amazingly enough you gave me a competent answer in...
  14. B

Fix the problem of bad matchmaking. Fix it. Just fix it. This game isn't fun if I'm only playing players wayyyyyyyy above my rank and level. That's not a challenge, it's bonkers. Also, maybe have your support team do spell check on their emails back.
  15. B

Too Few People Playing Casual

I find the same in Ranked. I get "fair" matches (one at moderately the same level, or a rank just above) every, maybe 2/10 times. One thing I've found that works (it requires sacrifice of points, as well as generally ruining the game for everyone) is just passing on your turn until the system...
  16. B

Too Few People Playing Casual

I find I'm always propped against opponents whom are much higher in rank and level than me. Constantly. Anyone else? Like do I have to lose on purpose over and over again until fair matches come up? Just let people win (and ruin the game for both) by passing and passing until something I can...
  17. B

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I never GG unless the match is actually fair. I'm finding that I'm being constantly matched against players who highly outrank me, out level me, ect. In fact what I find I'm doing now, mostly out of spite (it's not fun anymore) I just lose on purpose (not foreitting, that shouldn't be an option...
  18. B

Disconnections push me completely away from this game

Are you finding you're being set up against opponents who are much higher level and rank than you constantly as well? I'm having both problems
  19. B

Spy deck not nerfed?

Anybody have an issue with being pitted against players who are significantly stronger, every time?
Top Bottom