Search results

+
  1. lakired

Add "Encounter Nodes" on RP Faction Paths

For those of us who played pre-HC, it's not too much of a struggle to unlock all the leaders via the RP system as long as you target direct paths thanks to our massive scrap pools and other initial rewards. However, for new players it looks like the struggle to do the same is far more daunting...
  2. lakired

Eithne Shoots Own Unit on Timeout

Thanks to Eithne's animation taking a week to complete, my turn TO'ed while I had her selected, causing her to then target my own unit rather than the opponents. If it's going to auto-target, it should randomly select an enemy or just de-select and not target anything.
  3. lakired

PTR: Ciri doesn't return to hand on lost round

Title says it all. Passed round, giving it to opponent. Ciri wasn't locked. Yet she didn't return to my hand.
  4. lakired

Arena Opponent Forfeit Results in Loss

I just had an opponent forfeit in the Mimic Arena mode, but when I went back to the contract screen I had lost a contract and hadn't advanced in wins.
  5. lakired

Hand Size Limit

In the Team Aretuza Talk Show, Burza confirmed that there will be a hand size limitation implemented of 10 cards, meaning that if you dry passed R1 you would immediately discard the two cards drawn at the start of R2. Personally, I think this is an absolutely asinine change. While obviously we...
  6. lakired

Graveyard Screen Locked in Ranked

Graveyard Screen Locked in Ranked I had a game won in ranked, R3. I had the chat going on the sidebar when the other player passed their turn. Out of nowhere it brought up my graveyard screen and I was unable to exit out of it. I tried every key, and even after the game passed my turn it stayed...
  7. lakired

Ekimara Fails to Appear

Ekimara Fails to Appear Opponent played an Ekimmara from Dorregaray, and it was invisible (and untargettable) on the board. You can see where it's placed in the below image.
Top Bottom