Search results

+
  1. T

Connection Issues

As a French player I'm still facing the issue tonight, so it's been almost a full day. The problem with playgwent.com was solved around noon / early afternoon, but it's still impossible to get passed the loading screen. I did a tracert on gog servers this morning and the few final steps took 300...
  2. T

Season of the Elf and Update 8.4 are LIVE!

Hi, I'm a returning player and I went back to some reward trees I partly completed in 2018 or 2019. This month (season of the Elf), in two of the season trees, quests are highlighted in the tree (like already paid forwith reward points) but do not appear in my quest list and do not progress...
  3. T

🎉The Welcome Thread

[Not about Cyberpunk. I repeat. Not about Cyberpunk] Hi, can't open a topic since I'm new. So I put my request here. I play Gwent on Android (Pixel 3 XL) and an annoying issue is the space reserved for the player's cards during opponent's turn. It's just too thin. During opponent's turn, it's...
  4. T

GWENT: Ask a Dev

I play on Android (Pixel 3 XL) and an annoying issue is the space reserved for the player's cards during opponent's turn. It's just too thin. It might be due to a particular shape of my screen and screen shield, but it's really hard to ping my deck or even recognize the cards I have in hand...
  5. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Same here. sorry, folks...
  6. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi, can't open a topic since I'm new. So I put my request here. I play on Android (Pixel 3 XL) and an annoying issue is the space reserved for the player's cards during opponent's turn. It's just too thin. It might be due to the shape of my screen and of my shield, but it's really hard to...
  7. T

Screen size on Android phone

The picture displayed is annoyingly thin on my Android phone (Pixel 3XL). This results in an impossibility to look at my cards or even access my deck properly during my opponent turn. At the same time, I see a large part of the opponents card... a perfectly useless sight. Any possible fix ?
  8. T

[Bug] Iris Didn't Trigger

Sorry for the grave digging, but I don't get the point. Why is Iris banished in that case ? Is it because her life is set to 0 and would not be considered a proper "death" ? I find this really debatable, to say the least...
Top Bottom